12.

Taylin Josiah Anderson

"The results are back Tay come look at it before I do"

"Ma stop being nosey shit"

"Cuss again see what I do"

"Shit you still nosey"

I felt a sharp pain hit my bottom seeing a fork fall down on the ground.

"You lucky you my ma"

"Boy get the damn paper shit!"

I grabbed the paper ripping the top of it. I read the words saying the test came back positive. Damn what a late birthday gift.

"What it say Tay shit"

"Positive" side eyeing her i'm blowed ass fuck

Tf they mean positive 😑 I did not nut in that girl!

"Tay you got a baby on the way?" my sister came in asking

"Man take yo nosey ass back in the room got the information all messed up"

"Lil girl take yo ass back in your room"

"Man ma what I supposed to do that girl already six years old I done missed out six years I ain't ready fa this shit"

I knew my mama was bout to snap at me seeing her fold her arms to her chest.

I was slick scared I'm ngl

"What the hell you mean you ain't ready? You was ready to stick yo private area in her now take responsibility for it. Talk to Aya and sort things out despite how you feel about her put that shit to the side for your daughter. Plus I told you that lil girl was yours when you tried to deny first time. Now I'm gone I need to head to work!"

"Bullshit" muttering under my breath

"MYA DON'T BE SNEAKING NO LIL BOYS IN HERE EITHER AND LOCK MY DAMN DOOR"

Damn why she got to yell so loud and slam the door it's already half broke anyway.

I walk to my room sitting on the bed thinking. I really got a child out here I need to get my shit together for real.

"MYAAAAAA"

I heard footsteps walking towards the door.

"What Tay" peeking her head in

"You got a tete baby now" I smirk rubbing my chin.

"Nigga fuck that kid and you had me walking all the way over here just to tell me that"

"Don't come for my child ugly ass"

"Bye bitch" she slammed my door.

That's why she ugly Oh shit I forgot I had to work today to be honest feel like ima quit anyway im moving packs now a job pointless asf!

"MYAAAA I PROMISE I AINT GON BOTHER YOU NOMORE AFTER THIS"

"YES TAYLIN DAMN"

"Can you turn off the light please" I said cheesing hard getting comfortable in the bed.

"Mannn" she hit the light leaving out not closing my door all the way.

" AND CLOSE MY DOOR ALL THE WAY OLE HEFFA"

Braelyn Mariah Harden 💕

"This the last box ma" I said placing it in her backseat.

I'm finally moving back to my mama house. Being alone in that apartment made me fall into deep depression at night.