CxH Ending

SMUT WARNING*** THERE WILL BE 18+ LEVEL READING MATERIAL HERE, ADVANCE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

6 Months TimeSkip

Chomper POV

Taking a deep breath, I walked into the cafe I had always brought Hypno into. Looking around, I spotted her delicate frame happily bouncing to the music.

Smiling, I walk up to her, sitting in front of her and admiring the girl I truly fell for 6 months ago. It took maybe a minute before Hypno realized I was here and stopped her bouncing, emitting red dust all over her cheeks.

"W-why didn't you tell me you arrived?" She began, making me chuckle a little before smiling.

"Well, I just wanted to admire my girlfriend's cuteness. It's mildly hypnotizing." She covered her face with her hands before she looked at me.

"Stop it!" I let out a laugh at her antics before I reached my hand out and petted her head.

"Alright, I'll stop for now. Here, the chocolate macaroons you like." I say, taking out a small box full of sweets.

She holds her hands out like a child, awaiting their treat. Slowly placing the box on her hand, I made sure to hold it from her eagerness, making sure she saw the look I gave her.

"You'll only eat them after you eat, understand?" I saw her frown a bit but nodded anyway. I let go, shaking my head before looking around, seeing the same people who have worked here for years.

"Hey Chomps, want the usual?" Puff asked and I nodded.

"Yeah thanks puff, and while you're at it, tea for Hypno here." I gestured towards Hypno who was being a bit shy before Puff left.

"How did you know I wanted tea?"

"You hardly ever order anything besides water or tea, and seeing as how this place has the best drinks I've found, then I figured you'd want to get some tea."

She simply nods before taking one of her earbuds and giving it to me.

"Tell me, is this song any good?" The tune played out and it turned out to be Moongrains from the game Plants Vs Zombies.

"It's good, really makes you want to bounce along with the beat."

We talked for a while, mostly about what we were going to do next. We talked about what we wanted to do, now that we knew each other, and how we were going to do it.

Unknown to her, I already knew what I wanted to do, and that's marry this woman who captured my heart. I realized I drifted into thought when I focused on the conversation I didn't know anything about.

She obviously knew this and smirked at me with an overconfident gaze. She would only do this if she had confidence in winning the conversation we were about to have.

Smirking as well, I prepared to end this in one blow, by taking a knee and pulling out the ring I planned to give her. The smirk she had vanished and was replaced by a shocked expression.

"It doesn't matter, what does is... will you marry me?" I awaited her answer, nerves stretched out thin. I didn't hear anything for a while, which was a blow to my self-esteem. But when I looked at her, I noticed her nodding while covering her mouth, probably in over emotion.

I stood up and enveloped her in a hug, making sure I knew this wasn't a dream. Smiling wider than ever before I let go of the hug, enveloping Hypno in a hypnotizing kiss.

Time seemed to stop as her lips danced along with mine, only crashing back to reality when another cough stops us.

"Puff if that's you, then we need to talk," I said, turning around slowly seeing Ice standing there. "Oh god, someone worse," I mumbled, gaining a smirk when her face twisted in anger.