The Angel And The Devil / Alone X Reader

I'm back children. Y'all int this stuff still?

I'm rusty in these things.

Trying to give a Halloween update with more oneshots coming, yall want that? Like maybe one with Rust- or Chuck Lloyd. Idk you guys uh still like that? XD

[3rd Pov]

Recently Y/N has planned on Halloween to go in a scaring house with their boyfriend. They were not sure if he would be frightened going over there, after all he is always brave. It is impossible to scare him, but hopefully this night he'll get scared for once just to see his reaction.

Alone had agreed to go this year with Y/N, he really had no reaction about it. Except for his happiness that he'll get to be with Y/N during the frightening night. What Y/N was thinking is a opportunity they would jump into his arms when their pulse would rise.

Before the day full of terror would come in their path taken together, Y/N and Alone went out to buy their matching Halloween costumes. Of course they went as an angel, and Alone as the devil. Y/N didn't mind at all which one they got, although what they think is he probably wanted to be his part.

Besides all of that, the two lovely couple had arrived at the entrance of the large house gates. It was more like a building actually from how big it was, there is most likely lots of horrifying monsters and ghouls in there waiting to scare.

The two stood besides each other a distance from the dark strong mist surrounding haunted house. Some light had escaped through the boarded up windows that have been shattered or marks left behind. There was this ominous feeling growing with every step taken closer and closer.

All around in the yard had dug future graves, some had been dug up with coffins in them, others were left alone ominously. The tombstones has different kinds of names, somehow Y/N felt lucky their name wasn't on any. They doubted their boyfriends name would appear anywhere, especially his real one.

"Are you afraid already, Y/N?" Questioned the tall man standing besides them, his devilish long horns coming out from a headband he had on. His red long wings breezing by the whistling air. A long red tail had stuck out from behind connected to his pants which can detach. The red and black outfit he wore similar to a suit matched perfectly with everything, especially his blood deep eyes.

"No. Why would I be afraid?" Y/N answered Alone a bit honestly. It's not that they felt afraid, just that the unexpected is in there. Who knows what could jump out from a door or dark corner, they thought in their mind as they took steps forwards with Alone.

Y/N had on a long white rope, the long sleeves, connected to the torso of the rope, covering their small hands despite it being a bit baggy. At the end of it, a gold line was around it. Also there was this long golden thin string wrapped around their waist, the same color matching their shoes. 

They also had long silky angel wings attached to the back of their costume. Small fluffy feathers were all around them, each time Y/N would walk for a bit, a small amount would get left behind in a trail. They had a headband on their head, a bendy stick was attached to it and that to a yellow halo on top.

Their E/C eyes shined with the whole costume on, it described their beauty. Their H/C H/L hair had been brushed carefully, it indeed looked soft as the clouds in a sunrise. The very strong but calming aura they gave out made people think there is an actual angel walking on earth. Their gentle stare is what made heaven real. That's what Alone thought.

"Hm, you're easy to scare sometimes. I am not sure why you would want to come here." Alone explained as his red eyes stared down at Y/N meanwhile more shrieks came out from inside the haunted house of terror. "But whatever makes you happy." He added in, one of his larger hands gently patting down onto Y/N's head. Then after that, he slightly played with their hair.