The Darkness Among You / Rust X Reader

Reader is anybody

Uhhh Question- what lemon reader would you guys want me to do? And if I'm not familiar with the myth so much, you could help out if I want to do it- grocery gang for example.

A radiant one was requested and I consider it but I'm not sure how to pull it. Not another shower, xD

The reader probably would need to be a girl or I might do two versions for the guys. Idfk man..

it could be anybody but the big succ only unless it would be a fem radiant

Warnings:

Blood Mentions

Uhhh Sexy Reader

A Bit Of Touchy Touch

[3rd Pov]

Y/N for today's wonderful but terrifying day wanted to go out to do something that will most likely haunt them for the rest of their life existing. Although they badly wanted to do an activity today, today ominous day has always been boring going over and over to haunted houses or staying one and watching scary movies.

They decided something more fun needed to be done than do the same every year. They were thinking of going to an actual place where words around is said it is full of monsters and especially today. Anybody who dared to go inside of the dangerous place would later go missing, search parties were failures, police can't investigate the vanishing of them.

Y/N wasn't very afraid of what they would face out there. Another reason why is because their friend of theirs will come along, after all he is the one that had recommended the place after they complained none stop of needing something new. Y/N wasn't so sure how he knows this place, he does have a thing for things that are creepy.

Back to why people are often missing in the location, it is Halloween. It is common for kids or even adults like Y/N to go inside even as a stupid dare or out a foolish act. Y/N didn't believe it was true and they were just false rumors to scare others. Somebody would of been found if that many people were missing.

It's not that Y/N didn't believe into the supernatural, just why wouldn't some large group do a single thing about it. It's just silly, the place would've been highly investigated. Perhaps they won't see some monster but maybe they'll get scared by another thing. There is a possibility for strangers scaring in there for fun for today.

To lift their spirits even more from there, both were bringing costumes which was a surprise since Y/N liked the idea to admire the costumes. They had a fond of it, how much effort is put into each and the ones that look similar to some game or anime, is especially cool.

Growing up Y/N wasn't exactly allowed to have on a horrifying costume, the costumes they had on always wouldn't spark others eyes or get their attention. All of the time they would been called cute in it, they at some point wanted to have a bit of change. Y/N did not really exaggerated with theirs. Mostly since they were going inside a forest, at some point might need to run with their life with a friend.

(Hhhhhshahah I was once called that with my Halloween costume and I felt embarrassed)

Even if they wanted to dress up as something nice, it couldn't be something with a dress or some delicate structure since it will slow them down from running, unless it doesn't, or possibly damaged from the dirty forest. For example, mud. Falling into that is pretty gross and cold especially when it's s puddle of dirty water.

What Y/N had on as a costume wasn't some familiar character from a scary film or story. All they had on is this mask covered in fake blood, it is just a simple white mask. All that was on it is holes for the vision, though around under those holes they was a tears of blood coming down. Their shirt is just like any other except with fake blood stains, on top of it they had a tight F/C sweater with F/C tight pants covered a bit in blood that looked splattered. In their hands they had on F/C fingerless gloves.