Chap. 1

Lately, Jabberwock Island's murder rate has sky-rocketed down. After Monomi defeated Monokuma harmony and peace was brought upon the 'students'. Now their heart throbbing school trip will genuinely start!

Apparently, now that monokuma was gone, they would be able to extend their cabins, get more luxuries and their are no more pesky cameras in their rooms! It was amazing for all of them...

Hajime shoved his hands into his Jean's pockets and stood on the beach glaring at the sea. The perfect blue waves crashed against the shore, wetting his shoes. He let out a sigh as he thought to himself. 

"What is my talent... Come on Hajime! It's been a whole year since you got here and you still dont know..."

He focused on the blue waves as he thought, not realising the taller, white hair boy behind him.

"Hajime." Nagito called out. Hajime quickly spun around and made eye contact with Nagito.

"Nagito? Why are... Why are you here!" Hajime questioned, not exactly happy to see the psychopathic boy who always made the trials a living hell.

"Hajime. I just realised... Gundham, Souda. They're acting awfully... suspicious."

"What? Nagito stop trying to start worthless drama again! Nobody wants that."

"Hajime, when have you ever seen Kazuichi NOT annoying Sonia? Since recently I've barely seen him. Gundham seems to panic at the name Kazuichi. I don't know about you but, to me atleast, that seems extremely out of the ordinary.."

Hajime thought to himself for a second. Theres no way! No... They're not... Planning something are they? Nagito would probably know! That's probably why hes even talking to me. I wonder...

"Whatever! You just want to start something..." The hesitancy behind Hajimes tone showed Nagito his observation was most likely correct. Nagito gave a soft smile as he chuckled.

"Gosh Hajime. I'm starting go wonder if you really are talentless!" Nagito joked.

Hajime let out a sharp breath as he turned away and quickly retreated to his cabin. Nagito let out a confused "Huh?" Was what he said really that bad?

"I'll have to apologise later... I love you Hajime!" Nagito said to himself as he skipped away from the scene.

Hajimes heart was beating fast, theres no way there could be anything going on. Could there? No...

"Calm down, Hajime! You shouldn't believe Nagito. He wants this. He wants you to be stressed. Just calm down. I'll talk to Souda later." With that he laid on his new bed and quickly drifted into a deep sleep.

Hajimes eyes slowly opened. Everything was blurry. He rubbed his eyes and groaned. He sat up, his bed a mess and his alarm screaming into his ear. He angrily slammed his fist into the alarm, effectively turning it off, but also breaking it.

"I'll have to buy another one tomorrow..." Hajime sighed and flung open his door. He fell asleep in his clothes and couldn't be bothered to change them. He slipped his shoes on and walked out into the darkness. He walked towards Kazuichis cabin.

"Mortal Kazuichi... I don't believe we can keep this seceret as... Private as we had once hoped." The deeper voice Rung out. Every word dripping with importance.

"G--Gundham? Whaddya mean? Ofcourse we can, man, we just gotta act a lil' bit less shady is all." Souda objected

"Mortal Kazuichi, are the measures we go to not deeming worthy for you..? If we, as you said, Act a little bit less 'shady' everybody will wonder what happened. Then we will be most certainly inclined to tell them. Though, if the word gets out now I am most sure nobody will mind..."

"Yeah, but what if they do, huh! What if they end up tryin' ta kill us or somethin' . Is that what cha want! Huh? Is it! 'Cause if ya lil' plan doesn't go the way ya want what do you think would happen? We would be... Ruined...'

"Mortal Kazuichi, you need to stop taking what these lower beings think to heart. We will not be in any sort of danger, nor will we be executed... I believe you are simply in denial of what is happening. Though I dont blame you I believe unless you open your mind to our... Situation... Then nothing of worth will come from it..."

"Gundham... Alright. Just, not now, alright?"

Gundham chuckled and sighed. "Ofcourse, my darling."

Hajime froze. What could be going on in that damn cabin! 'My darling.'  'We will not be executed.'  'Situation'? It was too hard for hajime to peice it all together. He ran back to his cottage. He needed to think. Though the words kept spiraling through his mind.

What were they doing? Is it something THAT bad? Why was Kazuichi freaking out?

What was going on?