Chap. 2

The hotel was cluttered. A cacophony of voices rang out at once. Unfortunately, Chiaki, Teruteru and Twogami were a long gone. Every morning, wether it be hot or cold, windy or calm, storming or clear skies, everybody would go to their... Meeting place. The diner of the old hotel. They had a kind of memorial for them. A picture from Mahiru of Teruteru, Chiaki and Twogami... Sometimes the group would sit together and let their feelings out infront of it.

The sweet gamer girl... The funny chef... Their seamlessly fearless leader. They were gone. They had been torn away from them too soon.. Nonetheless, the group had to push through their loss and look forward to the future.

Ibuki and Kazuichi were hurt the most. Ibuki's former girlfriend, and Kazuichi's closest friend had died. Even if it was a year ago they both got emotional while looking at the memorial sometiems.

"I-Ibuki!" Mikan, the shy nurse, had  called out. "I-I-I.. I would like you t-to come help me s-set something u-up..." She looked away, slightly blushing.

"Hm? What sort of thing?" Ibuki, the loud msuician, asked with a big grin.

"W-Well... I want to c-cheer up Gundham with a p-party...! He's beenn a b-bit.. sad, lately! You're the b-best at cheering people up here.." Mikan looked away.

"Hmm.. Alrighty!! Leave the formalities for Ibuki! Ibuki looooves you!" Ibuki giggled and kissed her nurse girlfriend on the cheek with a smile. She then turned away and ran straight to the music venue!

Hiyoko and Mahiru were sitting at the back as per usual. Talking about their plans and what they're going to have for dinner.

Hajime and Nagito were sitting together. Hajime was thinking and Nagito was admiring him.

Peko and Fuyuhiko were sitting together. Fuyuhiko got into the habit of calling Peko 'big sis'. Peko wanted to protect Fuyuhiko at all times like usual.

Sonia and Gundham were sitting together. Gundham showing no real interest but pretending to keep the princess happy.

Kazuichi sat alone. He would normally pester Sonia even if Gundham was there. Lately, though he seems to avoid Gundham at all costs.

Nekomaru and Akane sat together. Talking about how perfect and amazing eachother was. They were deeply in love!!

Nothing was out of the ordinary... Except for Kazuichi. He just... Acted different. Nobody really bothered to ask. Except Fuyuhiko.

As the hours passed everybody slowly left, Kazuichi got up to leave but Fuyuhiko called him over. Kazuichi looked confused, his heart racing. What if Fuyuhiko knew? He was over with! Oh god... Kazuichi walked over.

"W-Whaddya want?" Kazuichi asked wit ha forced smile.

"What wring with you, Kaz? You seem different? Has gundham done something! I'll kill the motherfucker!!" Fuyuhiko raised his voice, wanting to protect one of his only friends.

"N-Nah! It's not like that.. Nothin' is goin' on, aight?" Kazuichi sighed.

"Then tell me! Why are ya actin' so different!"  Fuyuhiko asked in an aggressive manner.

"... Aight. I'll tell ya, man. I trust ya with this information though! So it better not get out to anyone other than ya! Got it?" Kazuichi said trying to seem tough, though in reality he was rather embarassed.

"You can trust me, Kaz." Fuyuhiko answered.

"Me and Gundham... We're uh... Together. We have been for the last 7 months. I dont want anyone ta find out! Got it? It's a seceret kinda thing, aight?" Kazuichi blurted out, his face red from embarrassment.

"Seruously, Kaz? Why are you avoiding him then?" Fuyuhoko raised and eyebrow and smirked.

"Then people will find out!" Kazuichi responded with a pout.

"No they won't you tart! You'll be fine!" Fuyuhiko responded, laughing with a smirk.