☁️ Summertime Kisses ☁️

{ Nao Egokoro X Reko Yabusame }

It was a quiet day, the only sounds that could be heard was the faint chirping of birds hiding in the oak trees that loomed above a clearing in the forest.
Nao liked to come here for inspiration, a lot of wildlife surrounded this area, the pink-haired girl just hoped that one day she would be able to paint a deer or fox one day.
Nao stood up next to her wooden easel, a large canvas placed on top of it. She had sketched out a picture of the clouds, trees and sky for her to paint.
It would be easy for her, just a few trees, until she heard a rustling in the bushes behind her. She flipped her head around to see who it was, to see none other than the rockstar herself, Reko Yabusame.
The brown eyed girl walked out from the bushes and pulled a twig and a few leaves out of her hair. Nao looked in the girls direction, put her paint stained brush down and ran towards the musician. Reko picked the shorter girl up and spun her around before placing her back down on the ground and giving her a warm hug.
Today was one of the rare occasions Reko wasn't wearing any makeup which gave Nao an excuse to 'accidentally' smear some paint on her face. The pink haired girl giggled before Reko put some red paint on her finger and poked Nao's cheek with it. The two sat down on a wooden bench nearby, laughing amongst themselves. They really enjoyed this time together away from everyone, they often brought snacks here so they could eat together, but alas, both forgot today. 
Reko fiddled with the loops curling around her ear as she thought about something she had wanted to do for a while now. She was still working up the courage to do it, she turned her head towards Nao who was now crouched down on the floor near the edge of the woods attempting to lure a bunny rabbit towards her. Reko laughed at the sight of the rabbit refusing to go anywhere near Nao. The pink-themed girl sighed and pouted as she retreated to the bench with Reko.
The two girls faced each other until Reko finally got the courage to gently cup Nao's cheek in her hand and pushed their lips together. Reko savored the taste of Nao's sweet lips as they gently pulled away for air, both their faces were now a shade of pink, almost as pink and Nao's hair. The two girls spent the rest of the day searching for deer, birds and foxes, both girls smiling the whole time. This truly was a summer dream for the both of them.