☁ Blood Soaked Love ☁

{ Keiji Shinogi X Kai Satou }
{ Requested by  Arthur-Dimitri }
{ ⚠ TW! Slight mentions of blood ⚠ }
{ Spoilers chapter 1 main game! }

The main game was close, they could all feel it, the couples of the group were especially nervous. None of them knew if their significant other or friend would be taken away from the other. Joe and Sara were like the leaders of the group, Sara kept everyone in check and Joe lifted their spirits. Kai and Keiji however, kept each other's spirits up. Neither of them particularly liked opening up to other people, but now that the main game was close, both of them were on edge.
Kai knew well that he was at a very high risk, as the sage, he was able to tell who the keymaster was. But, there was one issue, if the sage was not voted for, only the sage and sacrifice would die where as if they were voted, they would be able to take one other person and escape this death trap. But as you could probably tell, everyone would have the sacrifice and sage die rather than everyone except two die.

{ Time Skip brought to you by Kai's pan, spatula and ladle }

It was the final stretch of the main game and Kai had been found as the sage and Sara had just figured Joe as the sacrifice. The one Kai would die with. Joe was saying his final words to Sara just before Sue Miley brought out snake-like tubes to suck the blood out from his body. After the poor boy was clearly dead, Keiji tried to calm Sara down as Sue turned to Kai with a sickening grin.
The blond policeman was rubbing a calming hand on the crying ginger girl's head, unaware of Sue's evil glare at his significant other. Kai was looking in between Sue and Keiji. Sue walked over to Sara to explain what the doll's little button really achieved. Keiji looked over at Kai holding up a knife to his arms. Keiji rushed up to him  a somewhat concerned look plastered his face and he held Kai's arm that was holding the harmful weapon.
Kai tried to push down, despite Keiji's attempts. It was rare to see the friendly policeman showing any emotion other than relaxed, but even the most oblivious person on earth could see that Keiji was distraught. Tears threatened to fall down the blond man's cheeks. He could feel them prick at his grey eyes. His grip became weaker as Kai's pressure got stronger. Kai wouldn't let Sue kill him if it was the last thing he'd do. 
At this point, there was not much Keiji could do, Kai was looking at him with eyes pleading him to let go. Silent tears fell from Keiji's eyes as he let Kai push the knife into his wrists, Kai fell to the cold, hard ground with a thud, blood pouring everywhere. Sue turned around in shock and anger as the brunette homemaker fell to the ground, bleeding out.
Keiji fell to his side holding Kai's head on his chest. The blond man hung his head as tears flooded onto Kai's lifeless body. Keiji would rather have this happen to anyone else, anyone at all. He knew it was selfish but he would rather do anything other than hold his own lover's dead body. The group of remaining survivors crowded around the two, feeling sorrow for Keiji, who had just lost one of the only lights in his life.
He clutched Kai's body close to him and held his hand like he would never let go. But like any dead person, he had to say goodbye evenually.