1

Hyejin walked into the school building, as she tried to put up a bright smile, despite the nervousness that was eating her up

She wasn't the shy type of girl, she just didn't want to talk to anyone to make them her friend. But she was a really loud person if one got to know her.

She walked inside, ignoring all the murmurs from the students in the hall. She was looking around for the main office so that she could get her time table and her locker number.

She kept walking around aimlessly, like a lost puppy, until she bumped into someone.

'Oh, I'm so sorry.' The person said. 'I wasn't looking where I was going.'

'Oh, no...it's my fault too.' She said.

'Wait, I haven't seen you here before...are you a new student?' The person asked.

'Yeah...um, could you help me find the main office?' She asked.

'Yeah, sure. I'm Renjun, by the way.' He said.

'I'm Hyejin.' She smiled. 'Actually, my brother also studies here...but he left early so I don't really know where he is...I tried calling him...but, you know.' She rambled on and on, as she walked beside him.

'Hm, I get it.' He said. 'What's his name?'

'Choi Soobin.' She answered.

'Oh, I know him...he's pretty popular.' He said.

Hyejin nodded, and followed him to the main office.

A few minutes later, she finally got her timetable, and her locker number.

'Let's go see where your locker is...' Renjun said as he dragged her through the crowd of students.

'Oh, Jisung-ah!' He exclaimed.

'Oh, Renjun hyung?' A tall guy, who was Jisung, looked at the two. 'What's up?'

He turned towards Hyejin.

'Ah, Jisung-ah, this is Hyejin...she's a new student, and I thought we could help her.' Renjun explained. 'And Hyejin, this is Jisung. You have your locker next to his.'

'Oh, hello. Can I see your time table?' Jisung asked politely.

'Yeah, sure...I have Geography.' She said.

'Oh, then you're in my class!' He high fived her.

'Who's in your class?' They heard another voice ask from behind Renjun.

'Oh, Jeno Hyung.' Jisung waved. 'This is Hyejin...she's in my class...and she's new.'

'Hi, I'm Jeno.' He smiled as his eyes turned into crescents.

'We should go before class starts.' Jisung said as he motioned her to follow him.

'We'll see you at lunch!' Renjun yelled, waving his hand.

The two sat beside each other as the teacher taught them about something. 

'Which class do you have next?' He asked. 'I have physics.' 

'Yeah, same.' She said.

'So you'll meet another one of our friend...she's a senior...basically, in Chenle hyung's year.' He said.

'Chenle?' She asked.

'He's my best friend.' He said. 'I'll introduce you to them.'

'Okay...' She sighed.

'You should sit with us for lunch...we'll be happy to have another girl with us, especially Yuki noona.' He said.

'Yeah, sure...I don't have any other friend anyways...You, Renjun and that other guy...what was his name?' She asked.

'Jeno hyung.' He said.

'Yeah, him...I just know you guys so...I mean, I've got my brother too...but he's got his own friends...' She said.

'Mhm...' He nodded, as if he knew Soobin.

'Park Jisung and Choi Hyejin. Please stop talking in my class.' The teacher snapped at the two.

' The teacher snapped at the two