19

'What do you guys wanna do?' Hyejin asked, staring at the two guys sitting in front of her

'Should we watch something?' Chenle asked.

'Nothing horror, please.' Hyejin said.

'Thriller?' Jisung asked and Hyejin nodded.

'Okay, you guys make yourself comfortable...I'll get my laptop.' Hyejin said, as she ran out of her room.

Jisung and Chenle got into the bed, and pulled the blankets.

Hyejin walked back into the room, and handed them her laptop.

'Look for a good one...I'll get us some snacks.' She said, turning around to walk away but stopped when she felt a grip around her wrist.

'Just sit down, God...' Chenle said, rolling his eyes, as he pulled Hyejin down to sit on the bed, between him and Jisung.

The three sat down, as they selected a movie to watch.

Few minutes had passed into watching the movie, and the three were focusing on the movie.

Jisung fiddled with his hands, they were numb because of the cold. He put them inside the blankets, but accidentally touched Hyejin's thigh.

Hyejin tensed up at the sudden contact.

'Sorry.' He said, and withdrew his hands, balling them into fists.

'Guys, can you pause this for a second? I gotta go to the washroom.' Chenle said.

'Yeah, sure...okay.' Hyejin smiled. Chenle smiled back and got up from the bed and walked to the washroom.

 Chenle smiled back and got up from the bed and walked to the washroom