L.R 32

⚠️little mature content coming
A week later~

Author's POV

Arms tied together behind, head spinning and pain in the stomach. Y/N feels her face very swollen, she slowly opens her eyes but completely closing it right away as she sees she's in a room full of darkness. She begins to sweat, she doesn't even see her surroundings clearly since she don't even want to open her eyes in the darkness. What the different from eyes close right? It's just full of darkness.

Her ears takes a sound of steps, behind the door. Eunbi stands infront of it, after talking with LOONA she can finally solo Y/N on her own.

Y/N struggled in the chains in her wrist tightly locked, hissing as her wrist begin to burn as she move more. She suddenly stop as she felt a hand on her shoulder, without opening her eyes she sniff taking a perfume like smell. A girl she thought.

"Don't move you'll hurt your wrist more" the girl said, for eunbi it was a normal voice but Y/N picks it up as sexy but other than that she suddenly thoughts she heard that voice before.

Eunbi bend down a little to look at Y/N's face, once she see in the darkness that she was closing her eyes.

"Why are you closing your eyes?" Eunbi asked Y/N breath hitch as she feels eunbi's breath in her face. She stutters replying

"D-dark..too dark" eunbi nod her head

"I'm sorry, i can't open the lights or we can get caught" Y/N then knowledge what was really happening

"Where am i?" She asked lean her head up almost hitting eunbi's face but now they're so close to each other, eunbi blushed.

"Answer me! Where am i?! What do you want from me?!" Y/N shouting the empty room echos her voice. Eunbi then remember what she was there for.

"Don't you remember me?" She asked putting her hands on Y/N's shoulder, suddenly Y/N feels light.

"I heard you before but i don't remember you" Y/N answered

"You said you'll find me but i guess it turns upside down. I'm now the one who's finding you" eunbi said rubbing her hands on Y/N's

"You're a vampire i never say something to a vampire" Y/N bit her lip as eunbi's hand goes in her neck caressing it gently

"Well you said it to me means I'm special" eunbi's stares down at Y/N's body, eyeing her up and down as it lands on her face, close eyes, nose and lips. Eunbi bits her own as she stop the urge to kiss her.

"Look if you want to kill me you should do it now i don't care anyway" Y/N said not getting a response back, she feel suddenly weight in her lap "hey what are you doing!?–"

"Do you really think i don't know..."eunbi leans closer in Y/N's ears breathing heavily as she whispers seductively in her ear "..you're immortal.."

"what..how–" she was cut off when eunbi's lip was on her half opened lip, eunbi holds her face to the place before pushing herself deeper. Y/N freeze on her spot, as the girl on her lap was making out with her.

Eunbi had her eyes close but now Y/N was the one who's eyes open, she now sees the person kissing her, a woman, a vampire and now it's quite familiar but she still doesn't remember. The silhouette of the girl make Y/N remember what was happening but eunbi pulls away too.

Eunbi still hands on Y/N's face stares down at her again "do you remember now?" The lights open one by one, the girl on her's lap was fully showed.

She give her poker eyes "huh, it's you.." Y/N chuckle ironically, she looks around using her eyes before going back to eunbi

"I don't remember kissing you" she said, eunbi gives her a slap making Y/N right cheek red and face turned it was nothing for her but she just noticed she can't call her father or mother in her mind.

"You bitch, do you know how much time i spent just to find you?!" Eunbi said gripping Y/N's shoulder tightly, Y/N turned to face her with a bored look

"Not my fault.." eunbi exhale and inhale to make herself calm by the remark of Y/N. Her hands moves from her shoulder to her chest, as they make eye contact

"Oh yeah? And now you're going to pay me" eunbi makes the room dimmer but still have some lights on, without breaking the eye contact she continues touching Y/N's clothed body. Y/N was unbothered not like before she opens her eyes she was nervous now it was like nothing. Not like no one else touched her body before, she practically had sex 20 or even many more times on her 100 years living

She let her body touched by eunbi until she's satisfied.

-♡-

May have some typos.

I'm back did someone miss me))':
Anyways, i won't do smuts here in this book we are 13+ free :>
Anyways (2) have you seen why not gosh that song is great! But i like so what more. either way i love them both (:

(Actually im so done by this 🐰 scandal that i just want it to stop)