L.R 34

No one's POV

"Tell me now or else i'll do something you three don't want to happen"

vivi sternly said, the three was hesitant. Vivi sigh and snap her fingers, then suddenly the lights turned off and it went all black.

After just a second there were lights coming out and it was now windy and the three found themselves in a mountain with the sun out. jinsoul pants her powers was absorbed by someone that's why they teleported here.
(A/N: In LOONAverse they have an invisible shield surrounding the sky. Shielding the sun rays for them.)

Jungeun's arm had a hand print on it, means someome tries to control and hold her arm, and it was very red but not painful, she wanted to scream but she stop herself to. Sooyoung still had her arms crossed and looking down not wanting to meet eyes with anyone but she knows they're in trouble.

Vivi was standing infront of them fierce eyes putting holes onto the three vampires as she stares intensely waiting for anyone uttered a word, she bright orange hair sways to the wind
For seconds to minutes vivi was starting to be impatient, she close her eyes tapping her foot on the ground. Jinsoul and Jungeun looks at each other signaling each other to say something but no one wants to lose.
Vivi had least exposure but they know. They known what makes vivi angry is not obeying her.

Vivi's eyebrows twitched opening her eyes glowing bright pink, vivi noticed and blink going back to the original color. That scene didn't go unnoticed by the three, sooyoung's grip on her arm tighten.
And after a blink of an eye. Jungeun and jinsoul gasp. Only seeing vivi choking yves by the neck tightly as she holds her up behind, it was a stiff cliff, if she fall it was death for the vampire even if she don't fall she'll lose oxygen and choke to death.
Sooyoung tries to push away the older's grip but it was too tight and too strong for a small body, she was also struggling to turn herself into a bat as it was too dangerous, she was starting to be out of breath.
Vivi was staring at her expressionless, as the vampire struggle to breathe on her hold.

Jinsoul and Jungeun don't know what to do if they tried to attack vivi behind her back, no. They can't do that to vivi she's too strong not to notice that. So they stayed at the back sorrowfully looking at the scene infront of them.

and yes, they know vivi won't kill sooyoung.

"Talk or ill let go" vivi says for the two behind her back, with a scared face the two was still hesitant to tell the truth.

While struggling sooyoung manage to say some words
"T...t..eee...l...llll...h.ughh!–..er!...n-o..w!.augh!–"

"We saw her!" Jinsoul exclaimed loudly, vivi only turned her head. Sooyoung was panting in her hand.

"We did! Haseul with g-green eyes! P-please s-sooyoung!" Jinsoul begged, vivi look back to the vampire as it slowly began to lose strength and air.

She turned around still holding sooyoung up walking closer towards the two before letting go of the poor vampire.
Sooyoung fall on her back as she began to gather air roughly and fastly, she was sweating and without her knowing her eyes was glowing burgundy. Vivi looks down at her before looking at jinsoul, she flinch walking back.

"What else did you saw?" Vivi asked plainly

"T-that's It!–"