67

"you're fucking kidding me right?!" zayn yells at his parents.

"zayn-"

"no! for the last two months he's been nothing but disrespectful and disgusting. i don't say shit about it out of respect for my parents. but now you're telling me, despite him being completely disrespectful you still adopted him? come on dad."

"we realize you're upset-"

"im beyond upset. justin needs go back to wherever you got him because their is no way im going to live in a world where he's my brother."

"zayn, please."

zayn soon looks down at harrie with a scowl.

"and you! you're suppose to be on my side. how could you keep this from me?"

harrie looks down guiltily.

"i told her to."

"it doesn't matter. as my girlfriend i would like to think you'd be on my side. god harrie, why did you keep this from me. why did you all keep this from me."

everyone stayed silent before zayn shakes his head, grabs his car keys, and leaves.

harrie goes to follow him.

"where are you going?"

"i need to get drunk out of my mind."

"wait! let me come-"

"stay. i need to clear my head."

and despite him being a bit pissed at harrie he still kisses her gently on the cheek and tells her he loves her.

harrie sighs as she watches him drive away.

"he'll be fine honey. he just needs to let this all sink in." matt pats harrie's back.
***********
"so, you've come to your senses huh?" liam smirks.

zayn rolls his eyes at him before grabbing a glass and pouring him a shot.

"if you're asking if i broke up with my girlfriend, no. i needed to clear my head and get plastered and i knew your parents weren't here." zayn shrugs

liam just shrugs and grabs himself a glass as well.

"so what's up? i thought you hated me for fucking your girlfriend."

zayn just laughs. "that's not why i hate you. despite what you and max think i owe you guys a favor on that one."

"why's that?"

zayn looks at him before pouring himself another drink.

"ive been wanting to end things with kylie for a while. you two fucking her behind my back was an out and i took it."

"why? kylies fucking hot!"

"hot doesn't mean shit if you fall out of love with someone payno. it's all just a huge illusion. i mean, we find a lot of people hot don't we? i find a few girls in school hot yet i don't want them. harrie finds my entire family hot and i know she doesn't want them. it's all just kindergarten shit. just because they're sexy doesn't mean they're your soulmate. if you're not in it for love, what's the point?" zayn shrugs.

"sex."

zayn looks at him smirking before making a disgusted face.

"no man. not even close."

"so you're telling me, you didn't love kylie. a beautiful, sexy, smart woman. but you love miss piggy."

zayn glares at him. "see that! that's why i hate you. it's like you and max want me to punch you in the face. she's fucking human. stop treating her like she's some disease."

"i recall when you use to make fun of her and laugh along with us."

"i was a fucking idiot that wanted to get laid. but i love her man. she means the whole world to me. harrie's ten times the woman kylie wishes she could be. she makes me laugh and smile. she's fucking perfect liam. and you of all people shouldn't make fun of her. you know what it's like to be isolated from the world." zayn states.

liam looks down after downing his drink.

"you really love her don't you?"

"that's what ive been saying, yeah. and as someone that use to be friends with her you should feel bad for being disrespectful."

"but i do zayn. i only did it to fit in as well. the pressure of wanting to be part of the cool kids table just got in my fucking head. but everyday afterwards i feel so bad about the things i said but i push those feelings down. i ignore them because if i don't ill go back to being the pathetic loser that only had two friends, you and harrie."

zayn shakes his head. "you're not that guy anymore payno. you have more friends than you think. and honestly, you're that guy now. the only friend you have is max. you really think kylie and her group of friends are yours? they're not. and honestly neither is max."

"you're right man. i- i should apologize to harrie tomorrow after school."

"apologize all you want. she's not gonna forgive you that fast. ill make sure of it. you wanna be friends with her again? you need to do a lot fucking more than apologize." zayn states before he gets up.

"i know."

"ill see you in school tomorrow payno." zayn nods before he leaves.