Just Three Gays, Carry On

TW:
Ship: DreamNotNap
Type: Angst and fluff

"George, I want cuddles!" I whine to the boy I'm facing.

"Clay, that's gay." George giggles, turning over.

"Goodnight, silly." I know George isn't being mean about the comment, but it still hurts.

So I lay in bed, shaking.

I'm stressed out of my mind, I'm being bullied by 'fans', I'm being pushed away from my family after coming out.

The flashbacks run through my head.

Clay scrolls through the comments on his face reveal video.

CameraBi*ch: Omfg Dream, you're so pretty!

Amy Switzerland: Dream, why didn't you show us your face earlier? You're gorgeous, I'm sure everyone here agrees!

Comments along the lines of those were all he saw for a few minutes, before stopping on a comment with many replies.

SapnapSimp: Ew, you look so weird! I don't know why George and Sap are friends with you, you're disgusting!
Samuel89: Agreed
WorldBURNER: Yeah hes so ugly!

There's a total of 143 replies on that comment, many agreeing, but some yelling at them.

I close out of YouTube, pulling my legs to my chest as the tears start streaming down my face.

That flashback hurts, but it's not as bad as the next.

"Hi. I'm actually here to tell you all something..." I say to my gathered family.

"Go ahead." My mother says.

"Well, I'm actually... I'm gay." My mother and father look at me with faces of disgust and disgrace.

"What? Really?" My younger sister, Drista, squeals.

"You don't need to be so nervous looking, silly!" My older sister, Willow, says, walking forwards and giving me a hug.

My younger brother, Rick, looks away.

"Clay, you better be joking." My father growls.

"I'm not, I am gay." I say, voice shaking slightly.

"I refuse to have a son who likes boys, Clay. You better pack it up and get out."

My sisters stand in front of me, protecting me.

"Clay isn't going anywhere, mom." Willow hisses.

All I remember after that was a lot of yelling and tears.

My stress comes from a code I'm trying to work on in order to make a video.

It just won't work!

I suddenly realize I'm crying, so I stand and walk to the bathroom.

There, I see the razor sitting on the counter.

I get sucked back into the past again.

After a long, stressful day, I just want to lay down and die.

Nothing has been going my way recently, making it nearly impossible to pretend around my happy boyfriends.