Searching PT. 2

Ship: This is not a ship
Type: Angst
TW: Blood, injuries, death

My heart races. "Tommy?" I call out.

"Tubbo...?" A quiet voice croaks.

"Oh my goodness, Tommy! Where are you?"

"O-over here..." I track him by his voice.

And there he is, sitting against a tree.

"Tommy!" I bolt over, falling to my knees and wrapping my arms around him.

He sharply inhales, wincing.

I move back quickly. "Are you ok?"

That's when I see him clearly.

The piece of fabric is definitely from the middle part of his shirt on the left side, where three long, deep claw marks are heavily bleeding.

His ankle is also heavily swollen, an angry red. I'm certain it's sprained.

A lot of his exposed skin is either cut or bruised, and his clothing is tattered and dirty.

"Oh my gosh, Tommy! What happened?" I point towards his side, trying not to cry at just the sight of him.

"I-I was far in, maybe seven or-or eight miles, when a random... a random wolf appeared." He takes a shuddering breath.

"It started chasing me, and I tripped over a hole in the ground, getting the-the twisted ankle." He winces again just mentioning it.

"He got to me and did that to my side..." 

I can't stop the tears from spilling.

"Oh, Tommy, I'm so sorry..."

"No, I am. I'm the one who ran off, who said I hated you, who said I didn't wanna be friends. I'm the dumb one." He gives me a serious look for a moment, only to be clouded by pain as another spurt of blood pours out.

Taking off my backpack, I frantically dig around in it until I find the bandages. 

"Tommy, can you take off your shirt? I need to put this on."

He nods, somehow managing it with the immense pain he seems to be in.

I wrap the bandage around his lower torso, using a safety pin to keep it on.

I then clean some of the worst cuts, trying to ignore his whimpers of pain.

After putting his shirt back on, I examine his ankle.

I've never dealt with sprains, breaks, anything in that category, so I just decide I'll help him walk along.

'How far back are we?' I once again pull out the router and my phone, and look at Google Maps.

127 miles.

I shudder, not wanting to walk all that way back, but I have to. 

'Wait.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S THE BOYS

BeeBoi: I have good and bad
news

BeanieBoi: Thank goodness you're

ok

OrphanKillingBoi: Give us both

BeeBoi: So I found Tommy