5: I must be dreaming

Y/n POV

As i was walking out of the stadium a guy pulls me out of the crowd and says that someone wants to meet me.

Alot of thoughts started to pop up in my mind so i asked "who wants to meet me? Where are you taking me? Am i just suppose to follow you without any questions? " I asked incessantly So he said "just follow me ma'am you'll soon get to know"

He took me to a lobby which was expectedly very quiet, i questioned myself " why am i following him? I don't even know him? Why am i acting dumb?" You are ready to run off but then he says " yeah we are here" and  opens a door where bts in sitting on the couch with some of the staff members

I couldn't believe my eyes, well it is not for the first time i am seeing them but everytime feels like a first time.

I entered the room and gave a glance to everyone in the room while awkwardness surrounds me

POV ends

The manager said " heyyy, I'm sorry we couldn't inform you earlier about this meeting but it was not pre-planned. We just came to a conclusion and decided to talk to you about it since we saw you today in the crowd"

You said feeling anxious " i have no idea about what is going on,  I don't get it can you make it clearer? Why am i being dragged here? And w.h..at is..all this?" You stutter as you saw yoongi staring at you.

Manager: I will firstly apologize to you about this behaviour, the reason why we called you here because we're soon going to have a comeback and we're short of staff.

We have alot of people in our list to hire but non of them seems like an actual stylist or a person that we can trust with members privacy.

Because many of the sasaengs apply for this job, it happend several time before so since we're short of time and we saw your few make up tutorial on youtube which was posted about a year ago you seems like a good make up artist and the members also know and trust you, we would like to offer you this job to become bts' stylist.

We will obviously not force you if you want to do it you are welcomed and if you don't want to do it then..... What can we do.

After hearing this you l.i.t.e.r.a.l.l.y froze
"Woah so you are telling me .... WAIT! .....you mean......HOLD UP ....YOU ARE HIRING ME AS BTS' STYLIST?" You said pointing at the members

The members started laughing and taehyung said "y/n think about it well please we really need you, we are relying on you.

You didn't want to seem desperate so you said " i don't want refuse but atleast give me some time to think about it"

" Yeah sure, contact us when you made up your mind" the manager said giving you his business card

"Yeah sure I'll see to it" you says while taking the card.

You waves to bts with a bright smile and exits the room

Taehyung's POV

Guys i really like y/n she is such a positive person i really want her to become our stylist.

Jungkook what do you say about it? "Yeah well she is cool"
Oh c'mon she is soo talented watch her video guys.

Yoongi seemed upset for some reason whereas every member was happy

*At bts' dorm every one is fast asleep*

Yoongi's POV

Why is she bothering me so much? Why can't i stop thinking about her? Why am i getting excited that she might work with us? 
YOONGI FOCUS!!! YOU NEED TO GET DONE WITH YOUR SONG STOP THINKING ABOUT A MERE STRANGER SHE IS JUST GONNA STICK AROUND FOR FEW DAYS AND GO, STOP FRIKKIN THINKING ABOUT HER!! She is probably thinking about how to get away from us arggg!!!!!

End of POV

Somewhere down there yoongi was thinking "what if she starts working with us?, It'll be great, seeing her daily and talking to her." He really wanted her to work with them.

Namjoon comes to yoongi's bed and says "hyung can we talk?"
Yoongi turns back to face Namjoon and says "yes? What is it so late? Lets talk in the morning shall we?" And turn to the other side again
"No ! hyung listen! I know something's brothering you ever since we came from the concert you seems a bit off what is it? Tell me" namjoon says 

"Its nothing namjoon-ah, i'm just tired now go to bed" says yoongi

"I  KNOW YOU LIKE HER" Namjoon says to yoongi, smirking

Yoongi gets startled on Namjoon's reaction and turn to his side again and says " who? What? What are you talking about"
"I know you like y/n" says Namjoon

Then Yoongi says irritatedly "go to bed lets talk about it in the morning, I am very tired Namjoon-ah"
Namjoon leaves seeing yoongi getting angry

Yoongi's POV

Do i really like her? I, myself can't answer that question woahhhhhh!!, Well its true that she is one of a kind. All the fans we meet are very hesitant and thinks a hundred times to speak infront of us but she just bluntly said everything that came to her mind, and she also have a good choice since Hobi is her bias.
BUT YOONGI *sighs* YOU HAVE TO BE COLD INFRONT OF HER PLEASE, DON'T MELT DOWN. MAYBE NOT Y/N BUT THE OTHER MEMBERS WILL DEFINITELY GET THE IDEA THAT YOU HAVE A SOFT CORNER FOR HER, WELL NAMJOON ALREADY DOES.. UGGHHH I AM ALREADY DEAD

End of POV

With this perplexed thoughts yoongi also falls asleep