𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑺𝑰𝑿

𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑬𝑵, 𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝒀𝑶𝑹𝑲
11:25 𝒑.𝒎
2020
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆

The group walked into the packed club looking around for their V

The group walked into the packed club looking around for their V.I.P section that Ayanna rented out for tonight, watching the people dance on each other made Yanna get in the vibe to have some fun. Once she sent those tweets out her phone have been jumpin every second she had to set shit straight it was only right.

Her phone was also jumping do to the fact that fans were waiting outside the club and seen her walk in with her group of friends most of them pulled out their phones to take pictures or mainly videos, the shaderoom got those videos and pictures and started uploading them to their feed. Ayanna didn't care not one bit she knew that folks were going to talk about her holding hands with Chris and trying to figure out who this mystery man that she had around her tonight.

"the hood niggas is out tonight." Sky said while sipping on her drink eyeing the fine men not to far from them.

"you betta go get you sum for the night." Justin said he wanted to go over there as well but he had someone already and was trying to be loyal but temptation was a motherfucker.

As for Ayanna and Urban they was all on snap rapping to some city girls feeling their drinks kick in tonight, Ayanna wanted to be so gone tonight that she woke up and didn't remember a thing.

"Boy this pussy talk English, Spanish, and French. Boy this pussy talk euros, dollars and yen's." Ayanna said as she twerked on Urban who was smacking her ass playfully

"MY BITCH JT FINNA SLAP ON THIS BITCH HOLD UP!" Yanna said as she got ready to rap JT part.

"AYE LOOK THIS PUSSY EXTORT THESE NIGGAS, PUSSY BE LIKE CAN YOU AFFORD ME NIGGA?" Urban and Ayanna rapped along with Sky and Justin.

"BROKE NIGGAS IN MY FACE, PUSSY IGNORE THESE NIGGAS." Ayanna said while rapping on her live she started

"FOR THE BAG PUSSY SPEAK POETRY NIGGA!" Urban said while shaking her ass on August who took some videos of her so she could see in the morning since she was drunk

The DJ ended the song and changed it to Nba Youngboy for the niggas in the club.

"TELL THEM MOTHERFUCKER POLICE PICK ME UP, I GOT THEM YOUNGINS GOIN CRAZY, TRYNA BLITZ SUM." Chris rapped along with August.

Ayanna pointed the camera towards them while she rapped with them.

"MAD MAN, NIGGA DON'T HEAR NO TALKIN' WHEN LIL TOP COME. HAHA, BITCH I WANT YOU ACT LIKE YOU WAN DO SUM!" Ayanna rapped with them

"I SEE MURDER IN MY EYES PUSSY NIGGA YOU AIN'T SAYIN NOTHIN!"

"this song for these broke ass bitches!" Justin said on the live

Ayanna pulled out her 10k stacks and flex with them in her hands. "get y'all money up broke hoes! Pussy bitches hating on me cause i got my weight up!"