𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑶𝑵𝑬

𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐸𝑁𝑆, 𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝑌𝑂𝑅𝐾
3:15 p.m
2020

"come down here and do my hair cuz I need a whole lace front for the low." Unique said into the phone.

Ayanna tapped on her iPad before looking back in her camera looking at her cousin make the pouting face, Unique was an whole character and always played around.

"look i'll charge you $400 that's family discount right there." Ayanna said.

Unique sucked her teeth hearing the amount she had to pay "nah you can keep that little ragley ass deal, ain't no way bitches paying up to $400 for their hair to get done."

Ayanna threw her hands up "that's nothing compared to what i'm charging, i'm setting up my website right now fixing the prices."

Ever since Ayanna did Megan hair she have been getting all type of different clientele, she had instagram influencers trying to reach out to her so she could do their hair for upcoming events, Ayanna was book all this week and the week after next.

Ayanna sometimes felt bad about the prices she charge for people to get their hair done but she had to make her money somehow if she wanted to be the next big thing.

"ain't mad at you cuz, you doing big things i'm so proud of you seeing you do something you love is the best thing to look at." Unique said.

Ayanna sucked her teeth "don't be getting all soft onna a nigga."

Unique straight faced her "see that's why I can't be soft with yo wanna be hard ass."

"wanna be? Nigga I am." Ayanna said with a smirked.

"all jokes aside did you go pick up that plan B?"

Ayanna nodded her head yes after her and Toosii got done fucking and he nutted in her she went straight to the nearest CVS, they were both in the moment and slipped up that one time. Toosii always made sure to wear a condom but he was already deep in her guts to realize that, Ayanna made sure the next day she went to her doctor to get on birth control having a baby right now wasn't on her agenda.

"good cause we don't need no ugly little Ayanna running around here." Unique said.

"my kids gone be cute as fuck don't play, when you gone settle down and have some lil babies?" Ayanna asked as she sent some emails to people.

"whenever I find the right female these hoes be playin." Unique said as she licked over her lips.

"you right, don't worry someone gone cuff yo mean ass one day." Ayanna said.

"I hope so Ian getting any younger." Unique said.

Ayanna laughed while shaking her head, she closed her iPad once she was done with sending off her last email.

"what you gone do for your birthday next month?" Unique asked.

Ayanna stopped in her tracks running towards the calendar, she flipped the page to the next month she seen that her birthday was on that saturday, Ayanna had been so busy that she didn't even know her birthday was coming up. Honestly she didn't have nothing planed and didn't care for it that much.

"damn I forgot about it, probably nothing." Ayanna said.

"what you mean nothing? You gone be big 20 in this bitch." Unique said feeling some type of way she wanted to Ayanna to have something for her birthday.

"I don't care for my birthday this year, I just want to stack my money up and move out of New York." Ayanna said her goal in life was to move out of New York and live in Houston Texas, she was completely done with New York and it's bad energy.