Epilogue

Irene's POV

Everyone gets a miracle in life. We don't acknowledge the value of life unless we get that miracle.

Time flies. Life changes. Everyone becomes busy with their own works. We look forward leaving the past behind. Though it feels better to dissolve in the past sometimes.

I'm grateful that even after being busy I can manage time for my best friends Kiki and Wandy.Our friendship didn't change even though years passed.

Waking up from bed in dawn I take a hot shower then make my way to balcony. The dawn is bringing cool air. The sky looks million times more pure by the scattered indirect sunlight. Faint stars are disappearing. I close my eyes and inhale in order to feel the cool breeze.

Suddenly I can feel Taenwang comforting me with a back hug in a manner of affection wrapping his arms around my waist from back. This makes me giddy.

"What makes you wake up so early today?", I ask.

"You emerged from the shower sweet smelling.",he replies in a calm tone (as always.)

"Now you are blaming me? Idiot"

"Stop scolding me. Look at the beautiful sky"

"What if Seorene wakes up now??"

"Chill. I don't think she will wake up soon"

"Mom look how Dad left me alone!I am afraid to sleep alone!", cries Seorene complaining against her Dad.

"Why are you afraid??", I ask adoring  her cheeks.

Seorene lets out a nervous smile and points Taenwang. "Because of him"

I glare at Taenwang angrily and ask,  "How many times I told you to not let her watch horror movies?"

"I am sorry. Seorene my love go to bed. You slept late at night. I'm coming with you", says Taenwang.

"Okay Daddy!"

Little Seorene makes her way towards bedroom leaving the balcony.

"Don't be mad at me.", says Taenwang, kisses my forehead making me blush.

Funny how he still makes me blush like old days. ❤️

Hey Lovely readers,

I appreciate your patience level for reading my book till the end. Thank you for reading this  and for making me smile.

Take plenty of love from my favourite ship whom I imagined to be the leading characters. ❤️

Love you and I can't say good bye

Love you and I can't say good bye. I will miss writing this story. :'))