Twenty one

Finn pov:

I woke up and y/n was in my arms. I felt safer with her in my arms. I missed her so much the past week and I was scared I would never see her again. I was upset that she refused food, but I'm glad I was able to get her to eat. I layed there spooning her and I relizes all the scars. Damn all those times I was supposed to be there for her and I wasn't.

I felt bad for blaming here for years. When I could of just forgave her and been there for her. How life would be different if I had just grown up. I thought.

I felt y/n squirm around and now she was facing me. She rubbed her eyes and smiled at me.

"Finn?" She asked.

"I'm here." I reassured her.

"Finn, I love you." She whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I then leaned in close to her face and we started to kiss. Our lips were moving in sync. Then the door busted open. We pulled apart and looked at the door.

"Umm.... get up the boss wants to see you." The guard said with red cheeks. He was embarrassed.

"Ok." I agreed. Then y/n and I got off the bed and follows from behind him. I had y/n walk in front of me since the back of her hospital gown was opened and I didn't want anyone to see her bare back. I was still in my same clothes that I wore to school. They had searched me and took my phone and pocket knife when I first arrived here.

We walked into a large office looking room. It had big windows with blinds. The office had a big table it seamed like a meeting room. The guard pointed to two chairs. Y/n and I sat in them. He then walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I watched y/n she seamed nervous so I grabbed her hand and she seamed a little relieved.

~Y/N POV:

A few minutes later after Finn started holding my hand, a lady walked in. She wore a black dress that reminded me of a pencil skirt. She had black heals on that clicked against the tile. Her hair was in a low bun and it was black like the night sky. She has lipstick on but it was a nude color.

"Nice to finally meet you y/n." She said with her lips touching after every word.

"Hi." I said in a questioning tone. "Can you tell me why me and..." I looked over at Finn for a minute.

"Can you please tell me and my girlfriend why were here?" Finn asked the boss, finishing my sentence for me. I got butterfly's at the thought of him calling me his girlfriend.

"Well y/n is here on regards of her parents. And well your here......" there was a long pause as she studied Finns face and paced around the room. "Well your here cause you were a casualty that got caught in the process." She said with a that was good enough tone.

"My parents?" I questioned.

"Yes your parents." She said nodding when head as she sat down at the head of the meeting table, across from me and Finn.

"My parents, they are dead." I told the lady.

"Oh....seriously! Does no one around here listen to me!?" The lady yelled smashing her fist onto the table. "Garry get the fuck in here!" She yelled at the door.

A man with black wired glasses rushed over to the door, and the guards opened it allowing him to come inside. He had a white button up shirt with a brown blower over it with black kackie pants. He had a two binders and a book in his arms.

"Y-yes boss?" Gary stuttered.

"Can you tell me why the fuck she dosent know about her parents!?" she yelled at him as she put her hand on his shoulder. "Do I have to do everything around here my fucking self!?" She was clearly pissed. I watched as she dug her nails into Gary's shoulder. "Get out!" She commander Garry as she let go of his shoulder.

Garry rushed out of the room and now it was just the boss with me and Finn. She sat back down in her chair across from me and Finn. She tapped the table and seamed to be thinking of what to say. She looked up at me and Finn. I was getting anxouse, but Finn was still holding my hand and he gave it a little squeeze. Butterfly's began to fly around my stomach and I could feel myself blushing.

"Well, I guess I have to explain everything to you!" The boss said interrupting my thoughts about Finn and the butterfly's that were in my stomach. I looked up at he and so did Finn.

"The basics, let's start with the basics." She took a deep breath. "My name is Linda. Also known as the boss. I run this organization. And your parents have been loyal to me for years! A month ago we had reason to believe their life's were in danger, so we had to fake their death with a car crash." Linda explained then looked at me.

"So they went dead?" I asked.

"They were supposed to arrived here after we faked their accident, but they never showed. We have a feeling your parents were caught by the people who were after them. Or maybe they ran off on their own." She explained more.

"So why am I here? What does my parents have to do with me?" I questioned. This whole situation didn't seam right.

"Well I had you taken to me because I have a reason to believe that the same people who were after your parents are after you. And well I swore to your parents I would protect you." Linda answered my question.

I stared at her for a moment and was thinking all of this through in my mind. My parents working for an organization? And they are alive possibly? Also I might be in danger?

"What do these people want with y/n and her parents?" Finn asked Linda causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"They want y/ns parents dead. Her parents have killed many of their men." Linda answered Finn.

"And y/n?" Finn asked. She looked at him and shook her head.

"I don't know why they want her, but they probably want her for bad reasons." She explained. Then she got out of her chair and walked over to the door. The guards opened up and she whispered stuff to them. They nodded then she walked away. After a few minutes the guards came in and told me and Finn to follow them.

I walked behind the guards and Finn walked behind me. Finn held my hand as we walked. We walked down multiple hallways and got into an elevator. I had no shoes one due to being stuck in bed almost the whole week, so it wasn't easy to walk and the hard floor.

Authors note: sorry I've been trying to update with good chapters, I've been dealing with stuff. Life has been hard lately, but I'm going to try to focus on writing more because it helps. I love you, Ry💕