Thirty three

Finn pov: ‼️TW‼️

The day went by slow, my parents left to the store and told me to look after y/n. Y/n didn't do much all day, she just started out the window and watched tv. I hoped she was ok, I didn't let her be alone for every long. I trusted her, but I was scared that she would self harm again.

"Y/n. My parents said that we could miss school since everything that happened." I told her. I caught her attention because she stopped looking out the window and looked at me.

"You told them everything?" She seamed worried by her tone.

"Not, yet but they know about us being kidnapped and being abused by that lady." I explained to her. Y/n nodded before asking another question.

"Did you tell them about me? Do they know I was anorexic?" Her voice seamed sad and full of disappointment.

"No. I didn't want to tell them with out your ok. They don't know that you self harm either." I told her with a calm voice, as I sat next to her on the couch. She turned to me and looked angry.

"I don't self harm." She informed me with an annoyed tone.

"Well, now you don't." I said with a questioning look.

"No. I never did." She then turned back to the window and stared at it. Was she really denning all her cuts? I felt upset and angry.

"Yes! you did! Don't lie to yourself!" I raised my voice a lot. She wiped her head around to face me!

"No! I'm not lieing to myself! I never-" she was fuming and it pissed me off that she was lieing to me and herself! I grabbed her wrist interrupting her!

"Really? What is this then?" I asked her in a loud annoyed voice. I pulled up her sleeve and revealed all the cuts. Some we're deal, but healing. They were all different sizes and going different directions. I noticed some were recently done. Two or three were bleeding.

"Y/n? D-did you?" I could feel my heart shatter. Not only did she break the promise she made with me, but she was harming her self again! Tears filled her eyes as she looked at her wrist then back up to me.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't stay clean." She began to sob and I pulled her into a tight hug then got close to her ear.

"Y/n. You need help. You can't fight this battle alone! Your not alone! Ok? You have me! You have me!" I whispered into her ear. She then began to sob and I knew at that moment how broken she was.

Authors note: sorry kind of a sad chapter