Prologue (0)

In the ethereal realm known as the "In Between," a place that existed beyond the boundaries of reality, Drago found himself in a state of confusion. His surroundings were a swirling expanse of cosmic energy, where time and space lost their usual definitions.

Amidst the shifting energies, a figure materialized before him. She was a radiant, white dragon, her form elegant and powerful. Her name was Dregia, one of the ten gods who watched over Origin. Her eyes, a gentle and compassionate shade of blue, held a wealth of knowledge and wisdom.

Drago: "Where... where am I? Who are you?"

Dregia: "You are in the 'In Between,' Drago. It is a place that exists outside the boundaries of your world. I am Dregia, the White Dragon of Heaven and one of the three Sisters of Balance."

Drago's brow furrowed as he struggled to comprehend the situation.

Drago: "Sisters of Balance? What's happening? I remember... my world, Origin, it's... it's falling apart."

Dregia: "Yes, Drago. Origin, the world you know, is on the brink of destruction. It is under siege by an antagonist who seeks to dismantle it and create a realm of his own. He hungers for power and control, and to fulfill his dark ambitions, he must collect the Cores scattered across the multiverse. The very Cores you are destined to seek."

The weight of this revelation settled upon Drago's shoulders. The fate of Origin was in peril, and he had been chosen to play a pivotal role in its survival.

Drago: "But, what can I do?"

Dregia: "You hold the power to save Origin, Drago. By journeying through different dimensions and collecting the Cores, you can restore the balance that the antagonist threatens. However, your quest will be filled with challenges and choices. You must find the equilibrium between saving worlds and making sacrifices."

As Dregia spoke, the swirling energies of the In Between seemed to converge around Drago, and a sense of purpose began to form within him.

Dregia: "Now, Drago, let me introduce you to the first dimension you will visit. It is a place known as 'Dimension 268,' where the essence of your journey begins."

The cosmic energies shifted, and the In Between transformed into a gateway, revealing a glimpse of the world Drago was about to enter.

Dregia: "This world is a realm where reality blurs with fiction. It is a realm where animatronic beings roam, and fear and mystery intertwine. It is a realm of 'Five Nights at Freddy's,' Drago, and it is the starting point of your quest."

With those words, Dregia sent Drago on a journey that would take him through dimensions unimagined, where he would face challenges, forge alliances, and make choices that would shape the fate of Origin.

A portal of shimmering energy materialized before Drago, leading to the enigmatic world of 'Dimension 268.' With a determined nod, he stepped through the gateway, leaving the In Between behind. As he crossed the threshold, his journey began, and the destinies of countless dimensions hung in the balance.

In 'Dimension 268,' a world veiled in mystery and fear, Drago's adventure awaited. The animatronic beings of "Five Nights at Freddy's" were his first challenge, and the path before him was filled with untold secrets, intriguing characters, and unforeseen twists. The fate of Origin, his world, and the multiverse itself rested on his shoulders.

Now, Drago stood on the precipice of his interdimensional odyssey, ready to confront the unknown. As he ventured into 'Dimension 268,' the adventures, characters, and choices that would shape his story lay ahead, waiting to be explored.

THIS WAS CREATED THANK FOR CHATGPT ALL THE STORY IS STILL MINE BUT CHATGPT HELP ME WRITE THIS. SO THANK TO THAT I CAN CONTINUE TO CREATE A STORY WHILE NOT HAVVING MUCH OF FREE TIME BECAUSE OF JOB. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER SO WAIT UNTIL THAN.