Chapter 1

✍︎︎꧁☕︎Hi I'm just wanted to say that if you have any ideas to comment them because I can't really think of anything for this story ☕︎︎꧂✍︎︎

I looked down holding onto the railing of the fence on the roof of the school. I sighed and got down from the fence. No ones on the roof normally it's always so peaceful the fresh wind blowing in my hair the sun shining down the perfect place. I would go to the roof almost every day. The bell then rang telling the students to go back to class and that lunch was over. I sighed again as I leaned back on the fence and put my feet back on the concrete ground and started leaving the roof going to class. As I started walking I mumbled under my breath

"tomorrows the day all my problems will go away." I smile softly walking inside the building. When I get inside the building I'm greeted by loud and busy hallways. I walk to class and go to my seat in one of the middle rows to the right. As I sit down the person next to me asks
"Where where you during lunch?"
I then respond with
"The roof like always."

They then turned and looked at the teacher I knew they didn't really care they just wanted something to do before class started. I looked at the teacher as she sat down in her seat and started talking the rest of school was a blur.

I rode my bike home and when I got there I used my key to the backdoor to get in. As I walked in the backdoor I saw my mom and dad fighting in the living room about some stupid thing like normal. I then walked upstairs and to my room hoping they'd stop fighting soon knowing they probably wouldn't.

I sat my backpack down on the floor of my room and shut my door and locked it. I then went and sat on my bed and got a locked box from inside my pillow case. I looked at it and set it on the bed getting up and walking to my small old wooden desk I opened the drawer on the desk and took out a small key. I then sat on my bed picking up the small locked box and unlocking it with the key I opened it and looked inside looking at the three blades I had in there and a picture of me as a kid.

I took out a blade and closed the box I lifted up my sleeves looking at the old cut marks and the scars. I took the blade to my wrist and then slit my wrist with the blade the dark ruby red blood dripping down my wrist. One Cut. I moved the blade down and cut my wrist again more blood dripping down. Two Cuts. Then I cut my wrist again and again. Three Cuts. Four Cuts. Five Cuts. Six Cuts. Seven Cuts. Eight Cuts. Nine Cuts. And then Ten Cuts.

I smiled at the blood dripping down my wrist and hitting the carpet on the floor I put the blade back in the box and close it locking it and putting it in my pillow case. I then put the key up in the drawer.

I walked out of my room and went to my bathroom and took a shower then got dressed in my pajamas. I then went to my room did my homework for that day turned the light off and tried to go to sleep not eating diner. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath trying so hard to block out my parents fighting and finally did an hour later. I finally fell asleep.