The encounter.

Suddenly somebody pushes you up against a locker,
"Hey y/n!" he shouts, his voice deep like the night.
"M-Mondo?!" you say, looking down at your feet. Mondo looks intensely in to your eyes.
"Met me at my dorm after school. I need help with studying again." he whispers, just loud enough for you to hear it. Your body sinks.
"Oh okay." you answer. Mondo leaves and walks over to talk to Chihiro. You bend down and grab the books that you dropped. You sigh.
"Why cant he just like me back?" you whisper to yourself. Atleast you can spend some time with him after school. Slowly walking to the classroom you daydream about him. He's so hot. Tall, buff, deep voice, but still kind and funny. You just wish he saw you as more than a friend. Eventually you get to your classroom. The door is open and the teacher is staring at you.
"S-sorry im late-" you say, and quickly run to your seat.
"Hey y/n!!" Aoi says, as you sit down.
"Huh?" you say, confused as to why shes so hyper.
"I saw you and Mondo before class~ Ooohhh~" She says, teasingly.
"Hina!! Not so loud!" you whisper. "And yes we were talking but he only asked me to help him study after school".
"But y/n!! There is chemistry between you guys!! He was literally pinning you up against a wall, c'mon!" Asahina whispered. You blush.
"I mean- i guess" you say, quickly dreaming away to that moment again. Suddenly Aoi snaps her fingers.
"Hey! Wake up!" she says, jokingly. You jolt up from your dream. The teacher stare was right on you but you and Hina just laugh.
"As i was saying-" the teacher begins, but you were quickly back in dreamland. Okay you can admit, all of your thoughts weren't wholesome, but surely Mondo isn't the most wholesome guy either?