1. 𝑇𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒

(A little author's note before i start the story.
-I have no experience in writing angst so please bare with me if I suck
-I'm not too good with English as I'm not a native speaker so please lmk if I made any stupid mistakes
-Short story! By the time you see this, the story would be completed. I'm not going to make you wait for updates because that shit's painful
-The whole story is written in third-person perspective

Enjoy!)

"Hello, how may I help you?" Hongjoong asked a certain raven-haired male who looked clueless, while walking around the office.

"Uh, I'm pretty lost in here. This is my first day of work and I'm kinda clueless as this workplace is huge..." The raven-haired male's voice progressively got smaller as he scratched his neck.

"No worries, want a tour?" Hongjoong flashed his golden smile.

"Yeah, sure! Thank you..?"

"Hongjoong." Hongjoong stuck his hand out for the raven-haired male to shake.

"Seonghwa." Seonghwa shook Hongjoong's hand.

————

"Thank you! Sorry if I bothered you, Hongjoong.." Seonghwa looked away from Hongjoong with a cute awkward smile.

"It's really alright! You didn't bother me too much, my workload today is a lot less than yesterday's anyways. I could finish that in a few hours." Hongjoong reassured Seonghwa.

"Really? Good to know. This might be a bit direct, but can I have your number? You seem like a genuinely nice person, therefore I wanna get to know you better. And possibly be your friend. It's okay to decline, I understand I'm being a bit creepy now, haha." Seonghwa mentally slapped himself after blurting a whole a-but-too-formal paragraph.

"Oh, sure! It's isn't creepy. I'm a bit surprised though, people say I'm intimidating. No one has really ever asked to be my friend or even tried to go near me..." Hongjoong recalled the bitter memories of his colleagues bullying him.

"What? Intimidating? Psst, you look so small and cute! I don't see why they think you're intimidating." Seonghwa let out a chuckle as he looked down.

"Hey! I'm not small! You're just tall." A pouty Hongjoong looked at the ground as he crossed his arms.

"You're so cute, I wanna keep you in my pocket!" Seonghwa cooed. "You really aren't intimidating, you're a literal baby." Seonghwa pinched Hongjoong's cheeks lightly, as Hongjoong's face flushed bright pink.

"Okay, I gotta go work now! Being a secretary isn't exactly the best job, I can't fucking rest. Here's my number." Seonghwa wrote his number on Hongjoong's hand quickly, then Hongjoong did the same. "Gotta go! See you later, Joong!" Seonghwa enthusiastically waved before dashing off to the lift.

"He's...pretty cute." Hongjoong stared at the sloppily written numbers on his hand as he touched the pinched skin with his other hand.

"He's one of a kind, I should treasure him." Hongjoong whispered to himself, as he smiled brightly.

————

Unknown number:
hi! it's seonghwa ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
how r u doing joongie

Hongjoong felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He fished it out and read the notifications. He unconsciously smiled as he opened the notifications.