6-𝐼𝑛 𝐴𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒

Seonghwa and Hongjoong, were doomed.

————

"Well, what are you waiting for? Buy some tickets to flee." Yunho said, not knowing that it was the dumbest thing to be ever said in mankind.

"Bro, I know you're stupid. No need to hint it like that." Seonghwa clicked his tongue.

"Oh..OH." Yunho gasped in realisation of him being an imbecile.

"What now, dimwit?" Hongjoong just sighed in disappointment.

"Well, there's no way out of this. I wish y'all the best, I don't really know how to help. Please PLEASE don't go out of your house. Close all the curtains and change the house owner names and shit like that. Just...try your best to hide yourselves."

"Nah. I know we're gonna die, so what's the point of even trying?" Hongjoong sighed helplessly. "There's no point in stressing on something that's gonna end either way."

"I guess you're right...want to call some friends to spend your last days with you two?" Yunho asked.

"S-sure.." Seonghwa stuttered, still feeling lightheaded about the fact that his life would end soon, solely because of his sexuality.

Yunho then started dialling some numbers on his phone.

"Wooyoung?"

"Yunho? What's wrong? You literally never call me."

"Uh, come over to Hongjoong and Seonghwa's."

Wooyoung just froze. He knew about Hongjoong and Seonghwa's situation and wanted to go there and spend as much time with them.

"O-okay." Wooyoung forced back the tears that threatened to fall out of his eyes. The whole situation felt surreal. Were Hongjoong and Seonghwa really going to die? Was all Wooyoung could ask himself.

————

"Hello? What's wrong, Yunho?" The speaker at the other line asked.

"Do you wanna come over to Hongjoong and Seonghwa's?"

"I- suddenly?"

"San...do you know about Hongjoong and Seonghwa's situation?"

"No?"

Yunho just let out a heavy sigh in response. "Come over, we'll tell you here."

"Okay." San agreed then cut the call.

"What's even happening..." San whispered to himself as he rushed out of his apartment.

————

"Oh, someone's at the door!" Yunho exclaimed. Hongjoong was busy comforting Seonghwa so Yunho went for the door.

"Yunho. What's happening?" San asked. Wooyoung just shot a confused look at San.

"What do you mean?" Wooyoung asked San.

"Yunho suddenly called me to come over-"

"San. Are you fucking kidding me? Did you even watch or read the news-"

"Wooyoung, calm down. Just get your ass in here and I'll explain what's happening to San. You can go talk to Seonghwa and Hongjoong in the meantime."

"Okay.." Wooyoung hesitantly nodded his head as he walked to Seonghwa and Hongjoong's room.

"Wooyoung, go with Hongjoong and Seonghwa. I'll explain the situation to an oblivious San."

"Okay, Yunho.." Wooyoung sighed sadly. He really didn't want Seonghwa and Hongjoong to just, leave. Forever.