느 he looks after you

You open your dull eyes, unaware of your surroundings. As soon as you realise where you are and who is besides you, you jolt your head up.

"Dazai" you whisper while slightly shaking the sleeping man sitting besides you, "Dazai wake up.. what time is it?"

After twisting and letting out a few groans, he finally wakes up. "Why hello there, beautiful" he calls out with a raspy voice, you rolling your eyes in irritation.

"Fucking hell, I survived again" you let put your irritation through words only to hear a -quite dramatic- sigh.

"Y/n-chan, how many times have I told you?" He looks at you seriously, making you nervous, "Double-suicide is so much more romantic!" He stresses

'This guy.. i got worried for nothing!' You thought to yourself, but of course, the genius predicted it. "It isn't for nothing Y/n-chan!" He called out yet again, grabbing your hand swiftly to place a soft kiss.

You instantly snatch back your hand and sigh at his foolishness, "I'm tired" you whimper as you start to get a head ache.

Your partner gets into your bed and wraps his hand around your thin waist, "go to sleep princess" he whispers and drifts off to wonderland.

You were shocked to say the least, not expecting this from the double-suicide-addicted detective. You finally give-in and go to sleep, not knowing what else to do.