느 he cooks for you

You put your hair into a messy bun, not bothering to change into anything since you knew you were home alone. You head downstairs just to see... Dazai?

"What the hell are you doing here?" You ask whilst getting around the counter to see what he was cooking, "ooo pancakes!" You squeal in excitement.

Dazai lets out a small chuckle, "your just like a little kid~" he coos and messes up your hair.

"Meanie!" You say while not being able to hold your laugh. "Well, someone's in a good mood today" the brown-haired boy states.

"I got a good night sleep!" You recall proudly, standing up tall even though there was a head of a difference between you and Dazai.

He again lets out another chuckle, "sleep? After all those rounds?" he teased while smirking.

You roll your eyes and wipe the table in preparation of the pancakes,

"How did you even get inside though?" You ask, eyeing him suspiciously, "I have my ways" he says and winks at you.

"Disgusting."

"ANDDDD DONE!" He proclaims proudly and sets the honey buttered pancakes on the kitchen table for both of you to enjoy.

You glide along the side of the table and sit down when you come to the front side, facing your 'boyfriend', as he likes to call it.

You take a fork and a butter knife and slice off a piece from the pancake, placing it in your mouth. "Well?" He asks, getting almost up to your face, "well what?" You ask right back with a mouth full of food.

"How does it taste?!" He asks as if it's obvious that he was asking that. You slowly chew on the pancake, observing the taste

"hmmm.." you hum and gulp down the pancake instantly, "it's.. surprisingly really good!" You yell with happiness. "Hah! Of course it is! I made it after all!"