before we begin

there's a fine line between love and hate. don't confuse the two.

M A I N  C H A R A C T E R S

CLOVE KENTWELL[ portrayed by isabelle fuhrman ]

CLOVE KENTWELL
[ portrayed by isabelle fuhrman ]

CLOVE KENTWELL[ portrayed by isabelle fuhrman ]

CATO HADLEY
[ portrayed by alexander ludwig ]

O T H E R  C A S T
JACK GUNN ... portrayed by park sung-hoon
MARVEL SANFORD ... portrayed by jack quaid
FINCH CROSSLEY ... portrayed by jackie emerson
JOHANNA MASON ... portrayed by jena malone
THRESH MORROWSON ... portrayed by dayo okeniyi
PEETA MELLARK ... portrayed by josh hutcherson
KATNISS EVERDEEN ... portrayed by jennifer lawrence
GLIMMER BELCOURT ... portrayed by leven rambin
GALE HAWTHORNE ... portrayed by liam hemsworth

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

hey everyone, just in case you are revisiting this book and did not see the previous announcement, i have restarted it to suit some changes that i have made to the story, so i encourage you to read the new first chapter, but you do not need to if you done want to. i know that i've literally taken a year off, but i really hope that you guys will enjoy this new version and are still here to read it. for those of you that are new readers — welcome to my book!

throughout this book i will be using australian/british spelling as i am not familiar with american spelling, so i hope you guys are all okay with that. feel free to imagine whoever you would like for jack's character, but i personally wanted more pocs for this book and i didn't want to change the original cast, so I chose park sung-hoon. i will try to keep updates consistent and will probably be weekly, but this may change if there are disruptions from school or with family.

recently, i also realised that i'm not the best at coming up with plots for simple teen fiction books that has no fighting and whatever, but i promise to try my best to make this interesting and not cliche. if you are interested, you can also check out my clato fanfic that is not an au and is simply a story about their time in the hunger games and stuff. it's called An Undying Love and can be found on my profile. i might also be editing it soon depending on time.

also, my aesthetics inspiration was from VeeNyxx . she used this style of aesthetic in her book, Fire and Gold, which is just as amazing as her aesthetics. i'm not sure whether others use this style as well, but i just wanted to credit her since i got the idea from her.

anyway, sorry for my long author's note. enjoy!