BLOODTHIRSTY.

four problems, three victims, two murders, one school

one school.

bloodthirsty ╱ tom riddle

❛ hell is empty and the devils are here ❜

❛ hell is empty and
the devils are here ❜

      THE WORLD DID NOT END IN A BIG BANG or a gentle whisper, but rather, one single scream at a time . . . and Violet Hawthorne is all too acquainted with getting whatever she wanted.

      Not necessarily physical items, but people.

      Whether it was manipulating the charming boy in her potions class, tricking the remarkably rude girl she met in the bathroom, or out right murdering the ugly cousin of a Malfoy who had called her dress 'hideous'. If Violet wants something, Violet gets it, and she doesn't have to explain herself to anyone! Yes, she may seem a little crazy but really all that isn't necessarily her fault, since that's what she grew up with . . . having it always imprinted in her mind by her father that she is the best, indestructible even.

      And because of this, everything seemed to be a game to her.

      She enjoyed to watch victims―︎ fellow students, crumble under her, watch their live slip away from her doing. To watch the bright light slowly escape their eyes only to never return, and the numbness slowly overtake their bones. ( All while staying classy at the same time, of course! Merlin for bid if she broke a nail! ).