01 Error, Fucks Not Given.

chapter 01
ERROR, FUCKS NOT GIVEN.

chapter 01ERROR, FUCKS NOT GIVEN

       AS WE ALL KNOW, VIOLET HAWTHORNE IS JUST A REALLY SHITTY PERSON! And what is the only thing that made her shitty heart feel a little less shitty? The cold, bitter, royal blueness of the Ravenclaw common room

Violet could go on for hours about how much she adores it. The deep blue and bronze silk drapes covering the arched windows of the circular room, restricting off the view of the snow covered mountains in the distance. The plush velvet couches coiled perfectly in bronze gold with the small fire that wonderfully contradicted the rooms coldness . . . it made her feel peaceful. Like at least there was something colder than she was.

Coming up with excuses were her specialty as can tell. Granted, the 'lice infested ugly talking hat' ( who totally ruined her hair that day ) was going to place her in Slytherin, but she wasn't going to let that happen. Violet could not bare the thought of having to be surrounded by ugly green all the time!

"Oh interesting, a Hawthorne. Very interesting. perhaps, Ravenclaw? Hmmm . . . no, I see very much ambition and intelligence. Slytherin would do you very well―︎"

Violets face immediately dropped, "―︎What? Slytherin? No! You must put me in Ravenclaw."

"Very well then . . . . RAVENCLAW!"

Of course Violet's father, Ralph was not very happy and comforting when he was informed of her placement in Ravenclaw, but she could not of cared less. As long as she was happy in her arctic-like blue common room, that was all that mattered.

Well, that was a lie . . . she did care when her father would not allow her to come back home for Christmas holiday, because of it. But, Christmas at Hogwarts turned out to be a lot better than the Hawthorne household after all. Over the snowy week, Violet and her best friend Greta Drishti ( who are both absolutely inseparable, even though Greta isn't the brightest Ravenclaw ), became friends with their two other closest friends, today ―︎ Abraxas Malfoy and Douglas Avery.