Chapter thirty eight

Daichi
I uncovered it and saw a box with a grey wig. I smirked and picked it up. I left and thought. I opened the box and saw suga inside. He saw me and screamed and tried to run past but i picked him up and smirked. Noya ran in and saw. I looked at him.

"youre dead later."

He laughed.

"go easy on him!"

He laughed and left.

⚠️⚠️what do i put here.....⚠️⚠️

I walked into the bedroom and there him on the bed. I smirked and got over him. I kissed him and he kissed back. I held his hands over his head. I kissed him chin and moved to his neck.

"d-daichi i have to d-do the-"

I rubbed his thigh and heard him gasp a little. I sucked on his neck gently and heard him Moan lightly. I removed his shirt and pants. And looked at the maid outfit he was wearing. I smirked and played with it. The door opened and tanaka walked in. I covered suga with my wing.

⚠️⚠️umm....Oh! I shit in a tree and it landed on a bird and i called it a shitshot-⚠️⚠️

"we need him to do the-"

I growled and pulled him closer. He lokked at me and tossed me his clothes.

"this is important dai....It cant wait. He'll be back soon."

I kept glaring and held him tightly. Tanaka sighed.

"daichi you have five seconds."

I didnt wanna listen. Tanaka started counting and once he reached zero he walked over. He took out a needle and i stood up growling at him. Tanaka walked over and i grabbed suga and flew out the window. He took out his wings and flew not following me. I stayed there watching.

"daichi we both know i have to do this....Ill be back before you know it...."

He smiled a little and started flying back. I followed beside him and gave him my shirt and he put it on. I held his hand and when we got there tanaka hit my arm and grabbed suga and brought him into the closet. I tried to follow but i saw the gaurds stopped me. After a few minutes suga walked out in a tight suit. I looked at him and then tanaka.

"it feels like my child is growing up"

He wiped his non existing tears. Suga laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"got your knives?"

He nodded and showed me. Tanaka helped him put on his earpiece. He smiled and walked downstairs. The vampire was there waiting. He saw suga and smirked.

"like a sexy fbi agent-"

I flipped him off and suga laughed. The vampire grabbed suga and left. I sat on the couch and waiting hours for suga's return