- four

Enola Holmes' POV :

I stayed into a house that my mother has in this place, this was entirely better than the ones I had stayed the last time around. While reading the other letters, the case get complicated as it is. I don't know where to find that spy but surely this maybe someone from the House Of Lords again? No. Impossible. Tewksbury is secured and maybe his girl will protect themselves. They can secure themselves. No need for me to worry. I immediately got up and goes outside to look for hints I could probably see.

As I went outside, I see everyone talking about Tewksbury and the new girl in the city.

"Uh, what's the business going on between Viscount Tewksbury and the lady?" I asked a random guy whose selling news papers.

"She's Lady Martina Campbell. Get one of my news papers and you'll know." He gave me a piece of his news papers and I read it. As I saw Tewksbury's name into it, I quickly looked at it and saw,

GOOD NEWS : LADY MARTINA CAMPBELL AND LORD TEWKSBURY, BEING POWERFUL PAIR ACROSS THE TOWN.....

It was so nonsense, how does people like this kind of news? Instead of crumpling the paper, I kept them. Maybe there's a hint on where that spy is. I walked farther and is starting to find another way how to solve and find this spy but then I have thought of an idea.

"Hi!" I chuckled and the random guy looked at me with much confusion.

"Mind if I swap clothes? Y-you don't need to wear this if you want."

He did not make a response so I added, "I'll pay you five pounds."

-

After swapping clothes and I was now dressed into something that would make me look as a boy. I had the letters with me and it says that the Italian spy is intelligent, fearless and is somewhere living near this place - The Soho.

I went inside the Soho and payed the ticket for the musical theatre. But honestly, this looks amazing. I have never been in a musical theatre. I quickly got in and seated on my seat. Looking at every places, the spy might have. I heard he's a guy who likes to play his card tricks on people, I want him to play his tricks on me and see who wins the game.

"Hi, I like your hat." a boy says and is eating his ice cream, he looks bored and wanted to get rid of this place.

"Thank you." I replied.

The show started and it was pretty much boring. Now I know why the boy had that expressions a while ago but it is also beautiful at the same time. I look my eyes around every corner of the room and as I was looking, I saw someone wearing a black suit, looks like it's him, huh? I'm about to get you, you spy! I carefully sneaked around and tried to make it clean as possible, I would not want to ruin anything.

When I got closer to him, I tapped his shoulder and to not make it sound weird, I changed my voice tone into some random guy and said, "Hi. I would love to see your-"

He turned around and I immediately recognized the voice that answered my response.

"What?"

It was Tewksbury. Good thing, I have a hat! My eyes and face was entirely not seen that much since I kept my head down. I was feeling quite embarrassed, I'm so dumb at this. My heart feels like it's hammering and I felt the need to just go and disappear.

"I'm so sorry Mister, I was looking for my uncle." I uttered with a guy's voice. I make the bad excuses, ever.

"Oh." He replied and turned his back against me.

I immediately turned around too and walked faster while closing my eyes. Once I reached the restroom, I sighed and fixed my hair. That was almost. Why does he have to be in there?!

As much as I wanted to let him know I was here, I guess that he might and will never know about it. Tewksbury might have forgotten about me, too.

----

This is really short but expect more chapters coming ! ^_^