The search for Froot Loops

In his mansion, Lord DIO laid sprawled across his bed. 

"I, DIO, am starving," he thought to himself. 

Lord DIO was utterly miserable. His loyal servant, Vanilla Ice, was very concerned for Lord DIO. 

"I, DIO, am hungry." he cried.

 "But DIO sama, there are plenty of virgins. Actually, there's quite a few.. have you not been eating lately?" 

"Of course I haven't. You really expect me to eat those virgins? I, DIO, no longer crave virgin whores." DIO admitted. "Creepy ass sluts.. Bring me, DIO, something better to eat, Vanilla."

"You do realize there's no actual food in the mansion, DIO, what do you suggest that you eat? We have no need for human food, so why?"

"Vanilla, I told you to bring me, DIO, something better to eat. I expect you to do so. Or do you deny my orders?"

"Of course not, DIO sama! I apologize.."

"Figure it out soon, or I, DIO, just might DiE of starvation." 

"Yes, DIO sama."

Vanilla Ice exits the room, trying to think of a good substitute that would please Lord DIO. He encounters Pucci during his pace around the mansion's upper level.

"Pucci, what are you doing here?" Vanilla asked.

"Oh, I'm just asking..mMMMM DIO sama~ for permission to leave the mansion to buy food because it seems we're short..by a lot," he tells him.

"Oh Pucci, you're
a lifesaver!" Vanilla begins to praise Pucci for the next 15 minutes.

"Vanilla, what are you going on about?" a visibly concerned Pucci questions.

"Oh right, I never told you why...Well anyway, DIO sama is starving but refuses to eat those whores. I'm a bit relieved, but poor poor DIO sama is being picky, and says he could 'possibly die'. He obviously doesn't need to eat human food, but he insists on something other than virgins. It's perfect because I have no clue what to bring DIO sama, so please come with me," he drones.

Pucci and Vanilla make their way to Lord DIO's chambers.

——————————————————
——————————————————

Swaggers 😎