𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER TWO:RONIN SMITH

CHAPTER TWO:
RONIN SMITH

HE TAPPED HIS THUMBS AGAINST the steering wheel as he drove down the road. There was rock music softly playing in the background so that he wasn't sitting in complete and utter silence. He hated silence. God, he hated it with a burning passion. And maybe that's why he enjoyed guns. The loud sound that would ricochet from them as he murdered his next target. Listening as their bodies fell to the ground. He was sadistic in that way, and he hated himself for it. Alec hated the person that he had become, and there was no denying that. But, there was no way he was going to be able to go back to the man he was before. He didn't have his sister to keep him in line anymore.

He continued to drive, stopping when he came upon the building he was looking for. Two men stood outside, immediately stepping up once they saw Alec exit the vehicle. Alec walked over to the trunk, opening it up and showing it to the men. Once they nodded in approval, he sighed.

"Great, now that that's over. Get rid of the body will ya'?" Alec handed one of the men the keys to the stolen car before walking past them and entering the building where his boss was waiting for him. The man looked up, smiling when he saw Alec walk through his door.

"Alec! Back so soon, I see."

"Enough with the boring shit. I'm here to get my money, and leave." Alec cut him off, his arms crossed over his chest as he patiently waited. The man chuckled in amusement, shaking his head as he stood up from behind the desk.

"You really cut to the chase, don't you?" Ronin Smith smirked as he looked at the assassin he had acquired. He cocked his head slightly, taking a few steps closer to the man. "You'll get your money, assassin. I just want to wait for approval from my boys-"

Alec grabbed the front of the mans shirt, taking the gun in the back of his pants and pointing it at Ronin's head. He cocked the gun, narrowing his eyes at the man. "Give me what I came here for, or I won't hesitate to kill you."

"They weren't lying when they said you did it for the money, where they?" Ronin chuckled, amused. Alec clenched his jaw before shoving the man away from him and placing his gun back in the back of his pants. Ronin turned his head to another of his men that had been watching the interaction with a blank face. Alec knew the guard was here for the money as well, and he couldn't blame him. Ronin was a rich and very powerful man, one that wasn't to be messed with. Not even Alec would do anything to get on the man's bad side.

Ronin turned his head, nodding at the guard that was standing in the corner of the room. The man came forwards with a brief case in hand. Alec raised an eyebrows, looking at Ronin and asking if he was really serious. Alec didn't trust people, and he didn't trust the fact that there was nothing in that brief case. Ronin rolled his eyes. "Alec, we can't run a business if there's no trust."

"You don't need trust to shoot somebody." Alec plainly responded, unamused with his tempt at conversation.

"It's all about the killings, isn't it?" Ronin asked, an amused smile on his face. However, Alec wasn't amused. He gave the man a blank look as Ronin just laughed.

"I'm glad you find this amusing." Alec growled.

"It's not amusing, dear Alexander. It's simply joy. We need more people like you in the world. That thrive off the blood of their victims." Ronin took the case from his guards hands, opening it to reveal the money to Alec. Alec narrowed his eyes at the man before looking at the money. He nodded his head and Ronin closed the case, securing it before handing it over to the assassin. Alec turned on his heel and started walking away.

"It was good doing business with you, Alexander." Ronin called. Alec ignored him as he walked out of the building and down the road until he came across a car that was actually his. One that had not a spot of blood on it, nor a spot of sin covering it. He never used his own car for missions, instead he parked it at his bosses place and left it there so that he wasn't caught. He threw the brief case into the passengers side of the car before getting into the drivers side. He cranked the vehicle before pulling away from the building and towards his home where he would lay low for a week before going on his next mission.

 He cranked the vehicle before pulling away from the building and towards his home where he would lay low for a week before going on his next mission