Chapter One

(Y/N)'s POV

The cold bitter winds brushed against my skin. The dry air dehydrated my throat. I was soaring over Galar using the Sky Taxi, the most efficient way to travel great distances across the land. I usally like to hiking or walk places, but I will admit this is faster.

I looked at my phone, the time was 8:45 in the morning, and the sun rose into the pinkish-blue sky.
I look up seeing I was above the Wild Area, towards the beginning of Axew Lake. I could sit here and watch the Wild Area all day but I have a mission.
*Flashback a little before a month*
I lay on my old bed at my Mother's house, I haven't slept on the actual bed in a while being on the road for so long. I love visiting home, especially because of my close friend Sonia, We became close ever since we were little. We're basically family at this point. I scrolled through my contacts while Sonia was playing with her Yamper. I sigh a little too loud and of course, Sonia heard.
"Hey, are you okay?" her voice was calm and a hint of concern.
"I don't know." I voice was sharp as I lied to her. I shoved my phone into my bed.
"Okay hand over your phone", before I could do anything she swiped my phone out of my hands, and didn't do anything because my brain was still processing what just happened.
She saw whose contact I landed on and gave me a puzzled look. I felt my stomach sink, I didn't know what to say.
"Wait..." she paused, looking upwards to my blank sealing thinking on what was going on. "Are you upset at Raihan?" she asked in confusion.
I looked down in defeat, "..." I tried to speak, but nothing came out, no matter how hard I tried silence.
"Hey, what's going on? How can I help?" her voice was tender and sweet.
I knew there was no escaping this conversation.
"Sonia... I need to tell you something" my voice was shaky, and I had no idea why. Sonia moved closer to me. "Okay so you know I have been trying to reach out to the Gym Leaders?" I spoke softly so only Sonia could hear.
"Yeah, I that's a great idea all wise Champion," she responded jokingly.
"Thanks, but I've been talking to Raihan more and more." I started to feel my stomach twisting and turning. Sonia nodded, singling me to continue, "and I been getting these strange feelings every time we speak, and it's only gotten worse to the point of even looking at his profile picture sends me spiraling" I finally spoke what was on my mind.
"Oh (Y/N), I think I know what's going on, but just to make sure, I want to know your symptoms" she shares slyly.
"Sonia, I already know I have a crush on him," I say trying to contain my snickers.
"Can't you just humor me once in your life?" she wined because she wanted to say it.
"Um, no" I laughed.
"Jerk!" she giggles as she punched me in the shoulder.
"But it's been a few days since he's responded to any of my texts, only leaving them as read." I showed her my messages, her face was confused at this notion.
"Huh, that doesn't make any sense, that's not like him." she shared her thoughts out loud.
"I don't know what to do, I want to ask him out, and if he says no, or even WORSE?!?!?!" I freak out, I can't image going through another (E/N)(More on him later).
"Don't worry, I'm sure Raihan won't be like HIM!!!!" she says that part in disgust, which I can't blame her, I hate him for what he did."But if Raihan rejects you he's stupid, you are amazing, and if he treats you like Shit, I'll beat his ASS." She tells me.
"Okay thank you for the love, but how do I confess to him?" I ask, genuinely questioning what to do.
"Well just go to Hammerlocke and surprise him with just wanting to hang out and BAM! Ask to go out with you," she says so simply, it's kinda scary.
"Um okay, you said that so fast without time to think, that's creepy," I speak out
"Well we need something to tie this story to the last one, and the writer is being lazy."
"Very true" I reply.
"Anyway, wanna watch Practical Magic," she asked already knowing what I was going to say.
"HELL YEAH!!!"

*End Flashback*
Remembering how much fun we had watching that movie I almost forgot about my about admitting my love for Raihan, almost.

Holy Crap! That took so long to write, hopefully you guys like this new story just as well as the old one, It will take me more time to get a chapter out as they are longer and more thought out. Enjoy!!!!!

Sky