Halloween Special

So some context to the story, Raihan will be a Werewolf(Kinda like Monster High's Werewolves, but hairier)and you will be a Witch, kinda like Movie Magic and Magick combine. Your Familiars(if you didn't know witches can have multiple familiars, but not to confuse with pets) is a Purrlion (🚹) named Binx(yes Hocus Pocus reference) and a Arcinine(🚹) named Leo,
If you want me to keep them for the main story, so how, then let me know😁

(Y/N) POV

"I can't believe I let you talk me into this" i say, my voice carries the sound of anger in it's wake.
"Oh come on, you know it's going to be fun!" Chelsy speaks with happiness.(Sonia not here because... Idk she's just not here right now, but she'll show at some point)
It's Halloween night, and my friend Chelsy thinks it would be a good idea to drag me along to a costume party, bleh.
I don't like parties.
I would've just spent the night watch some Halloween movies, like Addams Family, Hocus Pocus, or the Halloween Town movies. All the while snuggling up with my adorable Arcanine Leo and Purrlion Binx, they're just so adorable. Not to brag, but I'm the luckiest Witch in the whole wide world, and I of course take them where ever I go.
"Look, just give the party a chance, you might like it" Chelsy tried to convice my mind on the matter by guilt tripping me, dear gods.
"Okay fine, I'll try to enjoy myself" I replied.

*Time Skip to you leaving because sadly I'm running out of time*

Worst time I have had. People were literally drunk off their asses, thankfully Chelsy was sober enough to function just fine, but I'm not a fan of drinking until drunk, or alcohol in general.
I left early because I knew that I was going to have a hard time if I had stayed.
I was walking home when I heard a noise.
Oh gods what is that?!?!
It was faint and hard to hear, but it sounded like... a howl?
I turned around, pulling out my phone trying to Illuminate the area around me.
The moon gave out a little bit of light, but enough to make out really anything without my light.
I heard the bushes rustle.
Oh gods!!
Before I knew it, I was getting rushed at by an unkown... thing!!
Before I could even cast a spell or even call on Leo, I was knocked on to my back, blacking out in the process.

The Next Morning
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes.
Man, what happened last night?
I started to sit up in, a bed? Then it hit me,
Oh shit, I got knocked out! I mentally screamed to myself since the last thing I remember was falling to the ground.
I wake up in a strange bed and an unfamiliar room. Looking around it's not a bad room, I'll be it a weird design, what with a pale muck green color and strange objects, not scary, but just weird.
I notice Binx's and Leo's pokeballs on the nightstand beside me, but they were empty.
Fuck me.
I store their pokeballs away, as I got out of the bed, readying a spell if need be.
I open the door, to find a hallway, it's not creepy or anything, I just wasn't expecting to be here.
I walked down to the end of the hall and saw what looked like a kitchen, and there I saw Binx and Leo were sitting on the ground eating up some pokemon food.
What the fuck?!?!
I then hear foot steps from behind me, I tried to move behind Leo to hide, though I know I would be seen pretty soon. The steps stopped at where I was just was at. I tried to stay silent, congering up a spell when I heard
"I know your there, there is nothing to be afraid of" I heard a deep voice call out to me.
Before I shown myself I had to ask a few questions
"Where am I and Who are you?" I said kinda loud I'll emit.
"I'm Raihan, you know the Gym Leader, can you please come out?" he replies to one of my questions, but I do come out from behind Leo to see it was Raihan standing at the end of the hallway.
I relax a little.
"Hey, I'm sorry for scaring you, I saw you passed out on my walk. I didn't want to leave you out there so I took you home"
Okay that would make sense, but I was lost in the woods,
"But I was in the woods."

To be continued...
Oh gods, this was hard, I will continue at some point