♤play date to you♤

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked Taehyung as soon as he found Taehyung in makeup room that besides the stage. "I'm testing the Makeup for upcoming university culture functions" Taehyung said while applying eyelashes.

"Oh!" Jungkook raised his both eyebrows as he looked around the makeups. Different color of shadows and eyelashes and lip sticks. But one particular thing get attention from Jungkook.

"Hey! What's that?" Jungkook said as he pick the lip marker. Taehyung raised his gaze from Mirror to Jungkook "oh! It's marker. A lip marker, let me show" He said as he opened the top of marker and pressed on his cheeks, A lip marker paste on it.

"It's look like someone kissed you" Jungkook said while he took the marker from Taehyung as he nodded "Exactly"

Jungkook examined the things while Hoseok arrived at the makeup room "wow, you look..."he about to say something but when he know the Jungkook's existence "look...Good" Hoseok compliments him. Taehyung shyly smiled while looked away. "What's that? In your cheeks?"

"Oh! It's Just a marker" Taehyung said as he try to calm hoseok but it's too late when hoseok already left with a angry face and Taehyung runned to him "Hobi wait.."

Jungkook read the description of the marker and he about to place but he paused. An idea popped on his mind with a smirk plastered automatically.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jungkook stand on the corner of where the worker building the stage upper part for cultural functions. Jungkook had been waiting for someone.

"Jungkookie~"

A familiar voice called him, automatically a smirk on Jungkook's lip. He turned back to see Jimin but got surprised, Jimin wear a black turtleneck shirt with a eyeslashed and rosy lipgloss , with that orange hair give more beautiful to him. Jungkook unintentionally licked his lips. Jungkook thought that Jimin somehow looks pretty but he pretend to be normal like he is not admiring him.

"Why you wear makeup?"

"Oh, that's someone tested the makeup on me. I didn't like it. I was about to wash it but I wanna see you before wash it"

"Don't wash it" Jungkook said as he licked his lips.

"Why am I pretty?" Jimin asked him shyly.

"No. If you wash it, you look more ugly" Jungkook lied.

"I'm Pretend to be not hear that. Kookie, I gave your list to the singing competition. So you have to prepare for it" Jimin said as he had holding so many list of papers in his hands along with a pen.

"What? No way. Are you even asked me before giving my name. I'm not gonna do it" Jungkook said as he looked away.

"Not surprised anymore. You never agreed to something that I gave to you. Fine I'll take care of it" Jimin said, a disappointment pouts made on his lips. He keep checking the list in his papers.

Jungkook looked at his pouts those lips and he somehow ready to agree but paused looking at paper which Jimin holds "Are you the incharge for cultural events?"

"Nope, I'm helping for Taemin"

"Taemin?"

"Yes Taemin, My classmates. He is senior to you and A very good guy" Jimin smiled while saying this to him. Jungkook poked his tongue "brat" he mumbled as he turned left.

"Okie kook, I had a work....wait what's that?" Jimin pointed his pen to the Jungkook's neck. "What?" Jungkook asked as he touch his neck.

"A lipstick mark on your neck" Jimin keen his eyes on it while saying. "Oh, that's haha..." Jungkook shyly smiled while rubbing his nape. Jimin literally about to cry while scanning his action. It was Jimin's favourite part of Jungkook.