Chapter 3

Eva and Dorian were making their way to Eva's people. She told him they might be hostile towards him being the king's oldest son. He told it wouldn't bother him. He understands why the witches have hatred for his family. If he could even call them family anymore. Shit the only real family he had was Alexander. He was starting to realized that now. Thinking about little things that were actually sighs that Lorenzo was more like their father. Dorian know if Lorenzo gets the thrown then shit would be even worse for the witches. For others who were different than them.

"Dorian?" Eva said

"Yes?" He said

"I think we are close to them." She said "That mark on the tree is a mark that we use to find our way back to each other."

"Oh okay." He said.

She taught him how to read them and how to follow the direction of them. Eva hadn't noticing the smile on Dorian's face as she explained things to him. He thought she was very beautiful. He was praying that she couldn't feel his heart beating. It felt like it was gonna bursted out of his chest. Then the sudden realization that this was wrong hit him. Eva was Alexander's lover. Eva wasn't over Alexander and Dorian respected it. She loved Alexander and she watched him die that not something you can get over. Dorian couldn't help what he was feeling he doesn't even know when these feelings came to be.

"Dorian?" Eva said pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Mhmm?" He responded looking at her.

"You look like you were lost...thinking about something." She said he looked in to her eyes. He could get lost in her eyes. They were so beautiful but he could see they held pain and sadness in them.

"Who's goes there?" A voice yelled Eva looked to see some friendly faces.

"Eva?" Another voice said.

"Rio, Magnus." Eva smiled.

"Where the hell have been?" Magnus said as Eva hopped down from the horse with the help of Dorian.

"Long sad story." She said hugging Rio and Magnus.

"Dany is gonna be thrilled your okay." Rio said

"Rio, Magnus who's out there?" A female voiced called.

"Sansa, it's just Eva and a friend of hers." Rio called Sansa walked up.

"Eva, who's your friend?" Magnus said.

"This is Dorian he is the reason why I'm alive and here." Eva said looking at Dorian then back to Magnus.

"Well thank your for protecting her." Rio said

"She protected me. She is really strong and smart." Dorian said he wanted to say more. He could just go on about how he thought she was breathtakingly beautiful. But He kept his mouth shut.

"We know she is one of the most powerful witches here besides Dany." Rio said "Anways follow us."

"Rio, I'm nowhere near as powerful as Dany." Eva said

"Who's Dany?" Dorian asked Eva.

"She is our leader. She is the most powerful among us." Sansa said as she had over heard. She was walking on the other side of Dorian.