Max Mayfield.

Max mayfield from stranger things,
Request by: strwbrryfrog

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Looking out the window as I tap my pencil against my desk, why? Because tonight me and Max are going to hang out? Why be happy about just hanging out? I am in love with her, ever since she moved to town all I could do was fall for her, but it's not like she likes me back let alone girls, chubby girls at that.
I can't help but want our friendship to be more, she smart, funny, sarcastic, and beautiful, but we are just friends. She thinks of me probably as a sister, or maybe because I'm the only one in the group that didn't hate her or stock her when she fist got into town.

The bell ring and I quickly jumped up and packed my stuff into my backpack and went out the classroom. I look around for Max in the hallway but I couldn't find her, I mean her beautiful red hair I could spot a mile away, where is she? She was supposed to be in that class room, she said she wouldn't wait for me. I start to get nervous and sad at the same time, she's probably forgot. My mind fluids with reasons why she wasn't there, mostly because she forgot or hates me. I was think hard until someone jumped on my back and screamed my name, I screamed startled and scared.

I turn around and see Max smiling at me...That damn smile. "What the hell, Max!! I almost had a heart attack" She laughs. "What? It was the perfect scare, I was be hind you the whole time, you didn't even see me waiting for you beside you classroom door" I cross my arms and smile because I can't stay mad at her. "Well don't scare me, after what I have seen I thought the "Demo" was going to eat me" she slapped her forehead. "Oh shit, y/n I am so sorry, I forgot about what you went through...But don't worry now! I can be your savior" she says standing up with her hands on her hips and I laugh.

"My savior" we both chuckle. "So Max, ready to go?" I ask and she nods. Me and her talk on the way to my car, every time we talk I get butterflies in my stomach. We get to my car and get in, I sit in the drivers side and her in the passenger seat I smile and start to car. "Let's start off the night with some music" I turn on the radio and faithfully comes on, perfect. I drive out of the school parking lot and I start to sing the song, Max smiling at me and she joins in with me, soon we are screaming at the top of our lungs.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎➪

We arrived at my house and we go in side, my mother in the kitchen making dinner. "Hey mom! Mac and me are here!!" I screamed and me mad Max go to the kitchen. "Hello Max dear, do you tacos?" My mother asks. "I love tacos, don't you remember me eating them? Your the best at making tacos!" Max's says and my mother shakes her head with a smile. "Your to kind. Y/n did you clean your room?" I nodded. "Yes Mom. Now me and Max's are going outside to the tree house!" I grab Max's hand and run outside, her running with me because I have ahold of her hand.

"Home...Outside home" I say and laugh slightly. "Your mother is so sweet" I nod along to her statement. "She's the best. She's supportive" I smile. "So want to go up to the tree house" I say as we walk over to the ladder. "Of course, but one thing before we do" she says and I tiled my head. "What?" She smirked and pointed to our hands holding, I quickly pull away from her hand and blushed. "I-I am so sorry, I didn't know I was doing that!" I apologize and she chuckled at me. "Don't be sorry, I don't mind you holding my hand" she smiles and quickly climbed up the ladder and leaving me blushed and confused.

She doesn't like you y/n, she being friendly. I say to myself and go climbing after her, and say inside the tree house. It had a mattress with blankets, pillows, and I had paint and canvas out here, but I forgot my sketchbook was out here. "So how was school Max?" I say leaning on a pea bag as she sits on the mattress. "It was okay, boring as always" I nodded my head along. "French class isn't boring" I say and she smiles at me. "Oh? What's it like?" I smile and take off the jacket I was wearing. "It's fun, I have friends in there and the teacher is amazing, hell we got to paint on cookies once, but that was because we here leading about the famous French artist" she laughs and nods along agreeing with me that it sounds fun.

After about ten minutes of us talking Max goes through my paintings. "I like this one- I love this one- Holy shit this ones great! Oh and this one" she says as she pulled out all the paintings, she's truly is amazing and sweet to me. "They aren't that good" I say rubbing me neck. "Y/n shut up! Your amazing!" I blushes and look away from her as she keeps going through stuff. "Oh? What's this? I have never seen this book before?" Max picks up my sketchbook, fuck. "I-it's nothing" I say getting up and trying to get it from here. "Secret drawling! I have to see!" She says opening it and looking through it as she holds me back.

"Come one Max give it to me, please" my heart racing, there are so many drawings of her I can't count. "Oh, how's this beautiful girl?" She says at herself on a page. "Max stop" she goes through the page, the next three aren't easy to explain. One was with her and hearts around out, the next was her smiling and her hair being blown back by the wind, the next...Was me and her hiking hands and eating ice-cream. My heart stops and I feel like I was about to break down crying, I just pushed her over a bit and took the book back, lucky for me she was to schooled about the page. "I said stop" i said holing my book.

She looks at me and a slight red tent on her cheeks. "Was that us?" I blushed and next to her. "Was that who?" I say trying to make her forget about what she saw. "Was that us, the to girls holing hands?" I shake my head. "N-no! Forget you saw anything" I say almost crying, stupid me. "Y/n....Do you like me!" My heart beat picked up x10, what was I supposed to say. "I....I. You know what, yes I do. I am sorry for it, I know it's not natural to like girls when I am one, but I can't help it with you. I know you think I'm disgusting now and you can go home, just forget it. I know you doing like me back so if you leave that's okay" she rolled her eyes.

"For the smartest girl I know, your pretty dumb" I felt my heart break. "W-what? What do you mean?" She smiled a bit and rolled her eyes and quickly smashes her lips onto mine....Holy shit. As soon as her lips hit mine my body was on fire, every was numb, all I could feel was her lips on mine. I was shocked, she kissed me? Does she like me back? Is she trying to make me feel better? I kiss her slightly back waiting for her to slapping me and tell me she hates me..., but. It never came. She pulled back and smiled, "Does that scream I hate you?" I was still in a daze. "I-What just happened? Does this mean you like me?" I ask and she laughs.

"Yes it does now, kiss me again" she says and I shyly lean over and kiss her again, this time I was filling there. Her lipgloss cherry, he lips her soft and fit great with mine, I think this was the girl for me. I never thought she liked me back, looks like we both hide something from each other.