Luke Pattrson

I walk down the side walk to julie's house and held onto my bag. Today I felt good, I don't know what just like it was a good day to be happy. I smile and see julie's house come into view, I get to the gate in the back of her house. I open it and go to the garage, her moms old Studio. I skip down the path way, and make my way into the garage. "Julie?" I say but then jump back out of surprise by three boys, cute boys, sitting in there.

"Uh....Who are you?" I ask as they look at me, then at each other. "Uh..." they all say, confused on what to say. "Wait-Your the guys that played with Julie, sorry I wasn't there to see, I saw it on Instagram. You guys where really good" I say with a smile. "Is she talking to us?" The short brown haired says. "Clearly, unless she is crazy" the boy with blonde hair says. "She's to cute to be crazy" the longer brown haired boy says. I blushed and his words, he just called me cute...A boy that actually doesn't mind my weight.

"I will agree" the shorter brown haired says. The browned longer haired appears in front of me. "I'm Luke" he says with a handsome smile but my mind was thinking what in the hell he just did. "H-how did you-what did you" I say confused, shocked and shacking. "Oh-Right, she didn't now. Umm you see-" Luke was talking and then I hear julies voice. "Y/n what are you in here" she stops and sees Luke. "Um..Do you see him?" I look at her and confused of her question. "I do see him, he is right in front of me...But "How!" He got in front of me is the question" I says stepping back from him and his face falls a bit.

"Um...Y/n, this is Luke, Reggie, and Alex. They are um...Ghosts" I turned to her. "What? Did you just say? Ghosts? Julie, my sweet lil child, what in the hell are you talking about" she smiles at me. "Try and put you hand on them, it will go throw" i see Luke come to me and stands in front of me. "I-Um.." I put my hand slowly to his chest and my hand hits his chest, really muscular and it makes me blush and pull away. "Now your trying to trick me julies? Not cool" I say look away from Luke at to her. "That's never happened before see!" She walks throw him and I scream. "Ah!" I start to shake. "Am I going scary? It's finally happening, I don't want to be crazy, please Bob Ross safe me!" I throw my hands up.

"Y/n your not going crazy, I swear!" Julie came to me and holds my shoulders. "Oh...So they are ghost? That we can see?" Julie nods. "Only you and me so far" she smiles. "But...How did people see them at the school?" I point to all of them. "People can only see them when they play their Instruments" I nod, but still not really understanding. "Um...Hey..I am y/n" I wave and Reggie waves back and comes to me. "Hello beautiful" he says taking my hand. "Guys I can touch her!! Alex get over here" the boy named Alex comes over. "Don't ever say it like that again, but hello" he smiles at me.

That's the moment I meet them, Flynn found out about them but couldn't see them. Which was weird, but it was okay...More cute boys for me. Alex was my bestie now, he was so sweet and a mood that I just had to make him my bestie. Reggie was funny to hang out with, I take him to watch YouTube and new movies, he makes me laugh at how stupid he is some times, but he is not stupid just...Himself. Lastly, we have Luke...The crush that will never like me back. Like and I hang out to, when He is not working with Julie I hang out with him, he is cool, he and him just hang and talk. I sing for him sometimes but it's hard to when he's not singing.

Don't get me wrong, I can sing in front of a lot of people, I mean that's what being in musical theater means. But with Luke...I don't know he just makes me nervous, they way he looks at me with his beautiful eyes make me want to just melt. I smile at a image of him and I about to kiss when I hear a voice calling me. "Miss L/n, pay attention!" I snap out of my day dream and nod. Peter, my friend next to me, looks at me. "What has gotten into you!" He whispered to me. "Nothing...Just thinking" I say to him and do my work.

The bell rings a few minutes later and I walk out of the class room and to my locker. I put my books in and out until something scared me, Luke's face throw my locker. "Ah!" I screamed as people look at me and I smile at them, embarrassingly. "Luke, what are you doing here?" I whispered to him. "I want to see you.." he says with cute big eyes. "Why? You saw me this morning?" I ask and he giggles. "Your so cute" I blushed at his comments. "What? Why?" He smirks and leans on the lockers next to me.

"Y/n!" Peter called out to me and I smile. "Peter? What are you are doing down here, you should be in music?" I say closing my locker. "I just wanted to say...Um, good Luck" he smiles at me and scratches his neck. "Thanks" I smile and hug him. I look at like and his face was a face I would not read. Peter and I let go and he was pink in the face and then walks away. "Well, y/n has some admirers" Luke says as he smirks at me. "Peter is my friend, he doesn't like me...No one likes me in fact" I say looking away. "Why not?" He ask. I just shake my head. "I have to get to class...See you at julies" I smile to him and walk away.

After theater, I found out o got the lead female role! Me, I mean it's not my first time, but in this school it is. I walk out the hallway and everything comes out of their classes because it's time to leave. "Y/n! Wait up!" I see the other popular girl that tried out for the role, come to me. "Jay? You did amazing" I say with a smile. "Ya. What ever. How in the hell did you get the role? You know it was out of pity right? Let's take in the facts, your the biggest girl in the school, you can't even fit in any costumes here, you have never gotten a main role until you told the Director that you have never had a role" I tear up at her words and look down at my feet.

"And, you have never even had a boyfriend, how can you play that role? It's about love, and no one will ever love you. So do us both a favor and drop out. Bye bye y/n, check out my YouTube channel" she says walking off and I was standing there crying. I ran out of the hallway and out of the school. "Y/n! Wo" Peter says as I sit next to him and he holds me as I cry in his chest. The bud comes to my street and I get out, still with tears falling out my eyes. Lucky julie wasn't on the bus, so I can still act happy. So I walk to her house and quickly go to her door and knock, hopefully not seeing the boys. "

The door opens and I look down. "Y/n? Was wrong? You never knock" He says with a joking voice and I look up to him. "Is Julie home?" I say as I just start crying again. "Uh...Ya..shes up stairs" I nods and go in not looking around and just at the ground open not to see the boys. "Julie? Are you on your room?" I say knocking and she opens the door. "Ya-What why are you crying" I just shrugs. "I wasn't trying to, I was trying not to but your dad ask me what was wrong and I just started crying again" Julie pulls me in.

After she pulls me in I tell her what happened, she hugs me and was angry at the same time. And I know if Flynn was here should would kill someone. "Let's go see the boys,I know they make you smile." I shake me head. "No...Dont tell them..please" she just nods slowly and I wipe up my tears and we walk out to the garage. "Boys you ready to practice?" She asks the boys and they all nod and then look at me.
"Y/n?" I just smile and I know they see throw me. "I know, I am here I am never here. That's only why you are surprised" I sit on the couch. They all shrugs and Luke looks at me. "So, y/n. Did you get the role.."

I slowly nod. "Hey guys...Can I get a moment alone with y/n?" Luke's ask and they all smile and nod, weird. Luke comes and sits by me. "What's wrong?" I shake me head. "Nothing" he puts his hand on mine. "Y/n I know you, I know when you sad. And you have tear stains on your cheeks" I roll my eyes. "You really want to know?" He just nods. "I am the problem! I mean look at me, my body! My weight is heavier the most people, I think I look okay but every seems to think not. No one likes me, I can't even get a role because of it, now that I did everyone hates me for it! I will never be loved!" I cry to my self and he just looks at me. "Y/n. Your beautiful" he trying to hug me put I push him off. "Dont! Don't luke! You always stay gongs like that to me! Why can't you just stay away from me! It's like you want me to be in love with you and then play me off. I love you Luke! And you play with my heart likes it a joke!" He looks at me surprised and I cover my mouth.

"Y/n..l-" he just stairs at me. "Do you even like me?" I ask hoping he would say yes. "Y/n..." he just looks at his fingers. "Ya...That's what I thought" I say runing out, and I see the others quickly actually like nothing happened but I didn't even care. I just ran, and ran not even to my house, I went to the park. I sit on a swing and watch the sun go down, I just cried and thought to myself. "Y/n!" I look behind me and I stand up and see Luke. "Luke what are you doing here? You made it clear that you didn't like me, I need to be alone" he just walks to me. "No..I can't say how I feel so I will show you" I tilt my head and almost talk but his lips are on mine so fast.

My eyes went wide in surprise and I shut my eyes as he puts his arms around my waist and my arms go around his neck. He pulls away a bit. "I...Am sorry I let you run away..I didn't know what to say" I smile and put a hand on his cheek. "Well...I think you can make it up to me with a kiss" I say as he smirks. "Gladly" he kisses me again and I feel something in side me...it's finally feeling loved.