Prologue

Khushi walked inside the cafeteria in a hurry. She was hungry but had less time. The concert would start at any moment. She ordered a burger and went to sit at the first empty table she could find and waited for her sister, Payal to join her.

She closed her eyes to clam herself down. Khushi was the biggest fan of Rockstar Arnav Singh Raizada. His voice was what she lived for and could die for. She never missed any concert of his and she was definitely not going to miss this time for her silly hungry stomach. She was waiting for her food desperately.

She then opened her eyes as she sensed someone's presence. Her food had arrived.

"Ma'am, you're sitting at the VIP table. Can you please change?" She heard a voice.

"Oh, I am so sorry... I didn't realise. I have to attend ASR's concert and I was hungry. Can I please have my food a go? I don't want to waste my time in searching for another table. The concert may start."

"But ma'am..."

"It's okay." She heard another voice. "Would you mind if I sit with you?"

Khushi realised the man was now talking to her.

"Sure."

He stared at her hazel eyes, calling them beautiful would be a understatement. Here he was, Arnav Singh Raizada who never looked at a girl was staring at a stranger completely blown away by her beauty. 

Khushi on the other seemed oblivious to staring, asked with a smile,

"Are you also a fan of Arnav?"

He was confused by her question.
He thought she was kidding and he decided to play along.

"Are you?" he asked trying hard not to stare. She smiled a sweet smile.

"Big time. I love his every song and never missed any concert if his. His voice sends a peace into my heart. I think I should leave, it could start any moment.", she said as she started to rise. 

"Oh no please, there's still time."
Arnav said trying to stop her. "We can go together. Let me finish my food."

Khushi smiled yet again and it had the same effect on Arnav. He placed his hand on his heart and sighed hoping that she didn't notice. Luck was on his side because she didn't.

"Which is your favorite song of ASR?" Khushi asked all of a sudden.

Arnav chuckled to himself.

"Which one is yours?" He asked back.

"I said na, every song of his. Every one is so soulful!" Khushi said in happiness.

"You could never get tired talking about Arnav, right?" Arnav said as he realised.

"Never." Khushi replied. "He is the reason of my existence."

Arnav's heart skipped a beat. This was overwhelming. He suddenly felt happy that he meant so much to her.

"Are you done?" Khushi asked.

"Yeah.. Yes." Arnav replied as he finished eating.

"Thank you for sharing your seat." She said in a sweet voice.

"Your welcome." He said.

She rose up from her seat and started to move away when he called her.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"It's Khushi." She smiled again.

"You have beautiful eyes, Khushi." He said the truth.

"Thanks, they don't work." Khushi smiled again.

"Sorry?" Arnav stood up.

"I can't see." Khushi said as he ran he fingers in front of her eyes with her smile.

Arnav just stared as he realised that breathtaking girl was actually blind. She was blind that's why she didn't notice him staring her, that's why she didn't recognise him. How could a girl who was so beautiful but she never had a chance to look at herself?

But he knew what he had to do now. He decided, she would see the herself with his vision now.

So guys, Khushi is blind. Do you like the concept??