13

"Where's Elena!" Stefan questioned pacing around the house looking for his girlfriend

Evenda sat at the kitchen table yawning as she looked through her phone. She didn't really feel in the mood to talk or even go out and see what this whole Elena is missing thing was about, especially since Andie was back, and with her little Damon situation-ship thing she just felt very awkward near the girl.

She didn't feel bad probably because she was just playing along with Damon. They're wasn't much to do in the house so why not just sneak her way inbetween the human and vampire, she thought.

  Stefans leg rose up and down impatiently as his mind wondered all the things the original could be doing to his girlfriend. "Where's Elijah?!" he questioned

"Stop it." Evenda told him placing her hand on his leg annoyed with him as he kept moving the couch.

He did as he was told making the girl go back to crossing her arms over her chest and waiting for Elena to answer Stefans questions and give them her location.

"Where? I'm on my way."

"Listen to me he can't be trusted, Elena. He'll use you to get to Klaus."

Damon ran a frustrated hand over his face annoyed by how his brother was treating this.

Not only was Elena out of the house and exposed to danger but she was also with the man who tried to kill them several weeks ago.

"You can't do this alone."

The line died making the young vampires blood boil but he wasn't going to let his anger get to him. He just hoped Elijah didn't do anything to Elena.

"Did she just hang up on you?" Damon questioned the obvious and Evenda got up from her spot she had the urge to just scream today was by far one of her worst, she wasn't in the mood to go save Elenas ass or help Damon kill someone.

"She did." Stefan nodded looking at the two.

"She's lost it."

"If anyone can get him to help us kill Klaus, it's her." Stefan spoke spinning his phone in his hand as the siren tried to ignore the two brothers who were fighting right now by taking a shot.

"Bonnies the way to kill Klaus, Stefan. He thinks she's dead. We have a chance with her."

"She'll kill her self in the process."

"I think we have that figured out Evenda's witchy-cursed necklace gave Bonnie a second life." He stated and Evenda nodded pretending to clink her glass with someone before downing another shot.

"Yeah." she squeaked out closing her eyes at the burning in her throat Stefan gave the girl a look about to say something but just gave up.

"What we need to do is find her and stop her." Damon stated getting up from his spot on the couch causing Stefan to stand up as-well and get in his face.

"No, you need to back off!" He pointed at Damon
making Evenda put down her glass and watch them from afar.

Reminding herself of how she used to get in fights with her biological siblings. She sighed dramatically, what a time.

"What!?" Damon questioned his voice practically hissing out venom.

"Look. I don't like this any more then you do, but we need to trust her. We gotta let her do her thing." Stefan tried to reason with his older brother.