32

You Guys Are Sex Deprived

32

Evenda paused in her steps holding onto her hips as she tried catching her breath with a bow, feeling like she just ran a marathon, but that's what she gets for hiding in the locker rooms during PE. She seriously needed to get her tolerance back up.

The siren closed her dark eyes momentarily before nodding and finally climbing up the porch of the dazzling mansion that belonged to the infamous mikaelson.

She lifted up her hand banging on the wood door harshly and rapidly as if there was someone chasing her, like a night stalker was watching her from a bush and she noticed.

Soon enough the door swung open and there stood Stefan Salvatore with his arms crossed and his usual perfected resting bitch face plastered on him. She could see Elijah and Damon over his shoulder talking it up, but suddenly pause to look towards the door.

"Hey you made it—"

"Move out of my way,"She growled out shoving the shiney-leather jacket wearing vampire out of her way and welcoming herself into the house glaring at Damon.

"You guys are total dicks! Maybe a heads up next time?! I had to walk here! And this is like ontop of a mountain!"

The raven haired man rolled his eyes swatting a hand in the air at her statement. "I forgot."

"You forgot?! I was chasing after the car! Stefan even rolled down his window and flipped me off— is this what I deserve?!" She questioned holding onto her chest as she squinted inbetween the bipolar brothers. "—For being the most Godlike submissive, breedable woman in mystic falls?!"

"Oh stop being dramatic— besides, you look classy chasing after us."

Evenda shook her head at the eldest Salvatore. It didn't surprise her that they ditched her at the last minute, it was a very Salvatore thing to do.

"Said no one ever— I mean Evenda!" Elijah cleared his throat a sweet smile plastered on his handsome face as he approached the girl. "Dearest, beautifulest , Evenda!! How are you?!"

"Sadder and slightly more pathetic then the last time you saw me." She held the bitter look on her face, holding her hand out to him and shaking his with it.

She hated Elijah, she always felt like he was judging her with his formal little ties and shiny church shoes. But he was so hot. Especially then with his clean shave, and gelled down newly cut hair. His barber did him good, the girl gave him props.

"Great to hear! I hope my brother has something to do with that."

"He takes part of it, yes." She rolled her eyes letting go of his hand and standing off to the side clutching her purse into her stomach as she looked around the very nice home.