One

My phone started ringing, and I ran through the apartment to find it. It was Aiden. I answered it.
"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey! El, guess what!" He seemed excited.

"What's up?" 

"BSR is going on tour again, and we're coming to California. I can't wait to see you." He yelled into the phone.

I smiled widely, "Who are you guys touring with?" 

"Ghost Town, Palaye Royale, Tyler Hagen, and Dangerkids." 

"Sounds like a good lineup." I laughed softly, and before I could think to say anything else, Aiden hung up the phone. I looked at my phone and smiled, I was finally seeing my best friends again. I lived in Maryland until I was 13. Aiden, was like my little brother. Well, until I moved to California. I haven't see Aiden in five years, and I finally get to see him play with his band Bad Seed Rising. 

My phone started ringing, it was was Aiden again. "Yes?" I answered.

"Forgot to tell you, you're coming on tour with us. You and whoever you stay with." 

I smiled. "So, my friend and I can come on the tour with you guys?" 

"Yeah, I'll pay for your tickets to Maryland." 

I smiled so widely my face hurt, "Aiden! I love you! I can't wait to see you!" 

He laughed. "I know I can't wait either." 

"When do we fly out to Maryland?" 

"Tonight." 

"Oh, shit. I have to pack. Bye."

 I hung up the phone and ran into Jessica's room. I jumped on her. "Jessica! Guess what!" I smiled. 

She pushed me off of her, "Uh, you're going to stop jumping on me?" She laughed. 

"Even better, we're flying to my hometown in Maryland!" I yelled excitedly to her. 

She looked at me, "We? And with what money?" 

I laughed. "Yes, both of us. My friend is flying out there, tonight. His band is going tour, and he invited us to tag along." 

She looked at me and her jaw dropped. "T-tonight?" She shook her head. "No, I. I can't. I'm not just going to drop everything to go on some tour with a bunch of people I've never met." She sat down on her bed and looked at me. 

I sat down next to her, "This is our chance to travel the country, for free. How can you pass this up?" I looked at her. "Think about it. Almost all of the states, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity." I leaned on her. 

She looked straight ahead and thought for a second. She stood up and looked at me. "Well, don't just sit there and stare at me, we can't go on tour without packing." I smiled at her and skipped out of the room. 

»    «

We waited for what seemed like hours for our flight to take off. I had never been so excited in my life, for the first time in 5 years, I'm going back to my home town. Once the plane took off I put my headphones in, and blasted "Morning Light" by Palaye Royale. I stared out of the window and smiled.  I felt someone tap my shoulder, so I took my headphone out. "What?" I looked at Jessica. 

"So, who is this person? Your uh, friend." Jessica looked worried about the whole situation. 

I laughed and shook my head. "I grew up with him, he's like a brother to me."  

She looked unsure and smiled barely. "He better not murder us, or I swear to god Eleanor, I will kill you in Hell." 

I laughed and hit her. "Shut up." 

»«

Once our plane landed, I raced off to baggage claim. I pulled my black and white suitcase off the carousel and waited for Jessica. "You ready to meet my little brother?" I smiled. 

She shrugged. "I guess." 

I gripped my suitcase handle and wheeled it towards the door. My heart was pounding when I saw a tall boy with curly hair standing, looking around. I smiled widely. "Aiden!" I yelled at him. He smiled and I dropped my suitcase, running up to him to hug him. "I've missed you so much!" I yelled still hugging him. 

I let go, to find Jessica standing behind me with my suitcase giving me a dirty look. "Oh, Aiden this is Jess, Jess this is Aiden," I said as I grabbed my suitcase. 

They smiled and waved at each other. "So, we leave in about two hours to our first city," Aiden said to me. 

I nodded at him. "Then we should get going." I looked at Jessica, then to Aiden. Aiden nodded at me and started to walk out. We followed him to his car. After throwing our suitcases in the back, and getting settled into the car, Aiden drove us to his house. 

»«

We loaded everything on the bus, and I finally got to meet Aiden's bandmates. I went inside of the bus, and they were all sitting inside on their phones. Aiden walked on behind me and looked at them. "That's Francheska, our lead singer. That's Mason, our guitarist, and that's our bassist, Louey." They all looked up at me, and I smiled. 

"I'm Eleanor, and this is." I turned around and pulled Jessica towards me. "And this is Jess." I looked at Aiden and then at the rest of the band. 

Francheska smiled at me and stood up. "Come on, I'll show you guys around." She motioned for me and Jessica to follow her. I walked forward a little bit. 

Mason looked at Francheska. "It's a tour bus, what the fuck are you going to show them?" I laughed softly and walked up to Francheska. She shook her head and walked to the back. I followed close behind her. 

She sat down and looked at me. "Sit down for a while." 

I shrugged and sat next to her. I looked around the little room we were in. "Nice tour bus." 

She smiled and laughed. "Thanks. So, how do you know Aiden?" 

I looked at her and smiled. "We grew up together." 

She leaned back. "I saw your phone screen, you like Palaye Royale?" 

I nodded and laughed. "Yeah, they're one of my favorites." 

She looked over at me. "Who's your favorite in the band, like say, who would you rather fuck?" She laughed. 

I shook my head "Honestly if I had to choose, I'd choose Emerson." 

She smirked and looked out of the window towards another tour bus. "You know they're going to be on the tour with us, and from what I've heard, Emerson is single." She smiled and looked at me. 

I laughed and blushed slightly, "Emerson would never date me, I'm not his type." 

She shrugged and stood up. "Well, you never know. Honestly, it's worth a shot in my opinion." She walked out of the room, and I stared at the door blankly. 

Maybe she is right, it might just be worth a shot.