Chapter 6

Cymphonique POV

I get on the bus and have endless niggas lookin' at me and I'm like nigga what you want. I go straight to the back of the bus when some girl puts her hand across to another seat. She has like this pink hair and braces lookin' like a motherfuckin' uhhh... Ronald Mc Donald head ass. This chick don't kno' me from Adams I will personally end her whole shit. I already kno' who's gonna try and tease me... She writin' her life away wit' me.

"Excuse you," she says.

"You're excused." I said, knockin' her arm out of my way and take a sit. I hear endless people laughin' and shit and I smirk to myself. I put my earbuds in when I hear her sayin' somethin'.

"I'm sorry what was said." I look at her.

"You heard me." She said.

"Bitch, if I did I wouldn't asked you." I said back.

"Look hoe you needa watch ya'self." She said.

"Bitch, you watch yo'self or my hands gonna fuck that whole face up." I said.

Some girl wit' blue and orange hair pulls her back a lil'. "Bahja, it ain't worth it. It ain't worth it."

What the fuck is up wit' these colorful ass bitches. Anyway, I put my earbuds in and listen to Bobby Bitch. I kno' I promise August I will keep it cool and I'ma try too. Jesus I need you 'cause she's gonna catch one real quick, real fast. Ugh! I swear these bougie ass kids don't kno' what they in fo' they don't kno'.

We get to another stop and this boy gets on the bus and heads straight to the back, he be lucky if he gets thru. She don't put her arm out, matter fact she tellin' people to move over fo' him and I toss my bag to the other side of my seat. I'd be damn to share my seat wit' these niggas. She grabs on his arm and he pulls back and looks down at me, askin' can he sit next to me. I shake my head.

I take out one side of my earbud. "Look boo you ain't gotta sit next to that." She said.

"Bahja, stop." He said and she shuts up.

"Please tell her or she gets fucked up." I said.

"You kno' what trick." She said gettin' up.

"Bring it Ronald." I get up on her.

"Bahja, sit down." He said.

"Move Jacob," she tries to move him.

"Yeah, move Jacob." I mock her.

Ion what he says to her but she sits down and I still stay standin' when he sits down beside me. This ain't no invite to sit beside me. Ion that must be that niggas girlfriend or whatever but she finna watch herself.

Eventually, I sit down and put the other side of my earbuds in when he starts talkin' to me. I just cut him off the best way I can 'cause I'm not tryna make no friends, or talk to nobody.

"Hi, I'm Jacob. Jacob Latimore." Jacob said.

"Cymphonique." I said when I hear her chuckle under her breath.

He must see my hands tighten 'cause he grabs them and looks me in my eyes. "Don't pay her no attention. She's annoying as hell." Fo' some reason his hand kinda reminds me of somethin' inna past. I yank mine from his.

"Sorry." He said.

"I'm sure." I said.