Prologue

Hinata's POV

We lost.

It's my first time to join an official volleyball club with a members I can really called volleyball buddies.

I regretted that single moment.

Now, I'm in a place where there are a handful of bars. I chose the least crowded one. As I enter, the guard -whatever they call him- payed no attention to me. It's like a simple diner with dim lights and soothing slow music. I thought bar should be chaotic?

A man approached me then asked me what would I like to order. I don't know what to answer and just asked for a drink that has a low alcohol content.

After a while, he served my drink. It taste like a sweet juice with a bitter after taste. I nearly emptied the bottle but I still feel it's not enough. I was enjoying my time alone and remeniscing the last part of the match.

I thought that was a perfect quick.

When suddenly someone put a handkerchief in the table. I looked up and saw a handsome man, probably the same age or someone older. I looked at him confused. Why the handkerchief?

"Tears."

Then I realized that I am crying again. I didn't accept the handkerchief but rather just wiped my tears with my hands.

He sat in front of me uninvited.

"What are you doing? Rude!"

"What?"

"You can't understand me? You only have one brain cell or something?"

"You're slurring your words. I can't understand what you're trying to say."

*badump* *badump*

Fuck. What's happening?

I felt the urge to touch myself. I was fucking feeling uncomfortable when I heard a voice in my head.

I want an alpha.

I heard it repeatedly.

Am I in heat? I was recently diagnosed as an omega but the heat should manifest when I reached the age of 18! It's like 2 years away from now!

"Ahhh... urghhh... It's hot... help me..." as I glanced at the man infront of me, I lost all my reasons.

I want him.

"Are you in heat?" the displease was evident on his voice.

"Fuck." he mumbled.

I want him.

I stand up  then sat at his lap.

I pressed my lips into his.

I don't know what to do next but I kept grinding my throbbing member against his stomach earning a low moan from him.

Then he started to kiss me skillfully. He thrust his tongue inside me then his hand find its way inside my shirt.

"Hmmm...."

"We should find a place." he whispered.

-$-

I didn't pay any attention in my surroundings, I just want something to pound me.

After a while, he lay me down in a soft mattress then undressed me, I looked at him hungrily and went to kiss his neck, sucking it softly. I traced his jaw with my lips when suddenly he pinned me down with one hand.

He kissed me as his skillful hand played with my nipples, he massaged it then pinch it.

His lips followed the trail of his hand. He's now licking my nipples.

Up and down. In circular motion. And ended up sucking them. He will bite it occasionally then suck them again.

"More... ugh..."

He released my hand then started to play with my member. He started with just an up and down motion then he started to tease the tip causing me to arch my back.

I'm going insane. Shit.

He flipped me, now my butt is facing him. Twitching and already wanted to be pounded.

"Hurry. Fuck me senseless." I pleaded.

"You're driving me insane." the unknown man mumbled.

-$-

How do you find our prologue? HAHAHA

I really love Hinata and Ushijima, sadly I can't seem to find any djs about them except the dj wherein it's like Shiratorizawa members x Hinata and it's in Japanese.

So see you in the next chapter!