18+

Dorian Gray was lounging on the bed lazily, waiting for Henry to arrive. Smoking opium tainted cigars, the oaken door opened; revealing a rather dashing figure.

As Lord Henry strode into the light, Dorian rose up from the bed. Henry walked closer still, a slightly different intention in mind. After stubbing out the drug, the figure spoke in a deep husky voice:

"Let's have some fun, shall we?"

Dorian was quick to submit, being slammed against the wall. All of his inner desires sprouting in front of him, things he wanted to do since he met the taller.

With his arms pinned above his head, Dorian let out a breathy moan.

"Like that, don't you?"

In response, the smaller nodded his head frantically.

In his signature growl, Henry continued.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time."

Joining their lips in a heated kiss, Dorian tried to take back dominance; biting the taller's bottom lip, he tried to flip their position.

Somehow, it worked. Dorian stood towering over Henry. The latter gasped, making an opening for Dorian's tongue to slip in.

Exploring the inside, Gray ran his tongue along Henry's in a teasing manner.

Dorian felt the other shudder beneath him. Kind of a turn on.

At that moment, Henry knew: he would never let Dorian control him again.

Reversing their positions once more, Henry glared down upon the submissive.

"Does baby boy think he can over power me?"

Dorian stayed defiant, nodding his head vigorously.

"Wrong answer baby boy. Do I have to punish you?"

"N-no!"

"I think otherwise. Get on the bed."

"No!" Now, Dorian was acting more brat like than ever. Secretly, he loved it.

"You have until the count of three. If you aren't on there by then, I'll make it worse."

Still, Dorian sat.

With not much of a choice, Henry picked up Dorian by the knees and back, bridal style.

Without much effort, Henry threw the smaller onto the bed; both on their elbows: Henry hovering over Dorian. The dominant manner of the latter growing ever stronger.

Internally, Dorian was elated. However, he made sure not to show it.

The two of them joined in a heated kiss once more, a bit tougher this time. More lip biting ensued as Henry took over the control soon after. The shorter let out a slightly breathy moan, which was lost in the kiss.

"Needy today, aren't we?"

Dorian didn't move once they separated. Breathing heavily, he looked determined upwards.

Henry moved to take of Dorian's black blazer, which had become ruffled in the moment.

Dorian fidgeted with Henry's own blazer, taking a bit more time to undo it.

Laying in their white dress shirts, they gazed at each other with lust.

It didn't take much more time until the shirts were off.

The taller had to take a second to look upon the abs of the male underneath him. They were ever so toned: they stood out defined and wanting.

Henry leaned down to the shorter's neck to mark it, decorating the porcelain skin in purple and red hickeys. In a mosaic pattern, they were placed. The one above moved further down the neck until he found Dorian's sweet spot; a slightly louder moan emitting from the plump lips.