Chapter 1

Now before we start: Welcome and a warning: your two bestfriends are f*cking weird and you might come to hate them, but I really hope you don't because those two are the reason why (Y/N) knows she's the only one with even just a few braincells and sanity with her. I have couple of OC's here but mostly this story will be all about (Y/N)'s life. Thank you and enjoy!

Being the granddaughter of a volleyball coach was cool. Having a bestfriend whose brothers are the most famous ones in their school, was weird. Especially when out of the three bestfriends (Y/N) (L/N) was the only one who had never actually met them. Sure she had heard stories about their blunders and other stupid stuff they had done. She knew everything about her friends, yet had she never met their families. The reason was unknown. Had they forgotten? Or maybe they didn't want to tell her.

"So let me get this straight, you two have been hiding a dozens of secrets away from me?" (Y/N) says when she's sitting on the edge of her bed, arms crossed on her chest with a dominating look on her face. Her two bestfriends were on the floor sitting in seiza pose, looking a little awkward.

"I told you not to take your journal with you." One of them says.

"So now 't's my fault..." The other one is quiet for a moment. "Ye', well... actually 't 's my fault."

"(Y/N) we are sorry for not telling you. But would you really have believed me if I had said "Hi I'm Kita Minako. I'm currently a crown princess in training. Oh and I'm also a leader of the famous idol group called i100!"." Girl who called herself Minako says. (Y/N) shakes her head.

"True, I wouldn't. But you could have always told me about it." Minako stands up and gives her a very motherly hug. Then she takes (Y/N)'s hands on hers and kneels down a bit. She pats (Y/N)'s palms.

"I am very sorry. I promise, from now on I will always tell you every secret I have. And if I don't keep this promise you are free to cut my head off. And then-"

"Woah there! I just want you to keep your promise. No need to go and cut your head off." Minako sighs in relief.

"Thank god. Not like I would actually do that." Then she sits down next to (Y/N) and takes even more intimidating and dominating pose. "Now then, Miya. What excuse do you have to break little (Y/N)'s heart here?"

"Wha'?! Ya had the same secret as I di'! Who are ya to blame me?" The girl on the floor asks.

"So Sumire is also part of i100? Wait, why am I not part of it?"

"As much as I love you (Y/N), you have stage fright."

"Ya puke when givin' a presentation in front of whole class. Performin', ya know, dancin', singin' an' actin' in front of millions of people 'sn't really yer thin'." Sumire says.

"True, but you could have asked and then I could have politely said no." (Y/N) says. Both her friends share a look and then turn to her.

"Demonstrate." Minako steps in the middle of (Y/N)'s room. "I'm me and Sumire will be you." She says to (Y/N) who unsurely nods.

"Ah yea'." Sumire jumps up.

"(Y/N), hi. Me and Sumire are part of this idol group and we were wondering if you would like to join." Minako says. For odd reason Sumire's whole face goes green and she looks like she's about to vomit.

"Idol stuff. In front of people. I feel weird. HUUURGGEHH." And then she pretends to puke.

"Bravo very realistic." (Y/N) claps her hands sarcastically. "Seriously I would just have said no thank you, it really isn't my thing."

"True, but you can't say that wasn't also an opinion." Minako says. Front door of (L/N) residence opens and they can hear two girls enter the house.

"Great, she's home with a friend. Bye bye, privacy." (Y/N) sighs and falls on her bed.

"You know, we could yeet out of here and go to Miya household or to my mansion." (Y/N) snaps her head towards her friend.

"YOU HAVE A FREAKING MANSION?!!"

"Shush! Not so loud. I do, build it myself couple of years ago."

"Not yerself but 'ather designed it yerself. People build it fo' ya." Sumire says.

"Put it however you want to." Minako says and then turns back to (Y/N). "So my place or Sumire's? I prefer going over to her place."

"Yeah, let's go there. I want to see how well she keeps her room in order." (Y/N) says getting out of her bed.

"Ya should be surprised ove' how well I keep it in orde'."

"Sumire, did you know that I would take you much more seriously if you didn't have the kansai dialect." (Y/N) says when they walk out of her room and quickly to the front door.

"Yeah, but you do know that I'm able to talk with out it?" Sumire asks forcefully putting her shoes on, not bothering to open the shoe laces.

"You gonna break your shoes or what?" Minako asks giving a deadpanned look to the other.

"Sorry mommy."

"Turn the dialect back on please. You don't sound like yourself." (Y/N) says disturbed.

"So now I have to speak it? Make up yer mind woman!" Sumire says opening the front door. The walk to Miya residence is long considering they live on the other side of the town. The girls decide to take a bus rather than actually doing the exercise of walking.

"Alright then what about this one?" (Y/N) asks taking out a black and white picture of an animal.

"It's a shoop." Sumire says proud of herself. Minako and (Y/N) share a look and then look at their friend with a worried face. "No wait! It's a goat!" They were practicing for the upcoming biology test and so far Minako was leading with the points of knowledge.

"It's a sheep, idiot." Minako says. (Y/N) shakes her head and takes out another black and white picture.

"That would make more sense, because my next guess would have been a moose." Sumire says. Minako turns to (Y/N).

"Now a little warning. Everyone in Miya family are a little... well... not familiar with basic knowledge."

"HEY! We do have basic knowledge and mom actually makes us study hard. Or it's no volleyball for the boys and I'm going to have to actually suffer with their complains."

"The boys?"

"My twin brothers." Sumire says.

"You have twin brothers? Older or younger?"

"One year older."

"They are identical, but the older one, Atsumu, looks dumber than the younger one, Osamu." Minako tells going through her phone for photos'.

"How does the other one look dumber and the other one doesn't if they are identical?"

"Good question. It's a feeling you get."

"Minako, you are not making any sense right now."

"I know. Okay this one it Atsumu and this one is Osamu." Minako says showing one picture with both twins in it.

"It's literally Ctrl + C and Ctrl +V." (Y/N) says staring at the picture.

"Yeah. Though Atsumu lies and never listens anyone. Osamu just looks dead inside."

"Bet I'm gonna tell them that." Sumire turns her wide eyes to Minako.

"You wouldn't dare."

"She would."

"I would."