Chapter 5

"Uno!" Sumire yells and slams her card down.

"I'll add three plus two cards." Minako says.

"And I'll add plus four and the color is green." (Y/N) says. "That'll make it plus ten cards."

"I'm goin' to kill ya two. The only time I could have won this game!"

"Don't be so bitter. It's just a game." Minako says and puts another card down.

"Yes. Third game this evening and I haven't won a single time." The trio were having a sleepover at (Y/N)'s as it'll be only two days before school starts once again.

"I don't have a green!!" Sumire says raising cards from the pack. "How do I go from UNO to twenty cards? Tell me!" Two other girls had trouble keeping their laugher inside.

"Sumire, my sister is sleeping in the room across mine." (Y/N) says knowing her parents wouldn't be very delighted if they'd keep on yelling through the whole night.

"UNO!" Minako says and puts her plus two card down.

"I hate you." (Y/N) says.

"You shouldn't. Sumire over there has twenty three cards." She earns a middle finger from the said girl. "Nice finger, I'd cut the nail if I was you though."

"Should we play Trivial pursuit next?" (Y/N) asks.

"Sure."

"No, I don't know any of the answers." Sumire says. "I'm class 1-1 or 1-2 material."

"Dumb." They continue on playing when (Y/N)'s phone went on. She took it onto her hand and stared at it.

"Who is it?" Minako asks placing her last card down winning the game.

"Who dares to interrupt our game night?!" Sumire says and throws her own cards into the air frustrated, when (Y/N) takes the second place.

"It's Torio-kun. It's probably something about our date overmorrow."

"Date?" Minako and Sumire asks at the same time. Sumire starts cleaning up the cards she threw and Minako pulls Trivial pursuit out.

"Yeah. We planned on going on a date on the day before school." (Y/N) explains.

"Well what are you waiting for? Read it out."

"Sumire, it's their conversation. Don't intrude on others' conversations."

"It's okay." (Y/N) says and looks down on her phone. "Hey (Y/N). Can we maybe cancel our date?" She goes quiet and stares at her phone. The other two girls in the room looks at each other and then back to (Y/N).

"What the actual hell? Ask him why." Sumire says. In a moment she gets a response.

"I have an important family matter. Well that seems logical."

"Sorry to butt in like this but have you been on a date with him before?" Minako asks concern shown on her face.

"Not really, no. Only once but that was a quick library-study date." (Y/N) says and lowers her phone, putting it on the ground.

"Boring. If my boyfriend doesn't take me to amusement park or action park for our date, it's over." Sumire says.

"You don't have anyone. And bold to assume that anyone would take you to neither of those parks, considering you scream when you are on the rollercoaster."

"Minako, everyone screams when they are on those rides." (Y/N) says.

"No one yells 'help, I'm going to die!'."

"I'll give you that one." (Y/N) says. There's a sudden knock on the door and (Y/N)'s mother asks if she could come with her to downstairs.

"I'll be back in a second." When the door closes Sumire turns to Minako.

"Spit it out."

"Spit what out?" Minako asks drawing a circle on the air.

"Ya know somethin'."

"Didn't we already go through this conversation?" Minako takes a tray full of food out of the circle and puts it down on the floor. "After visiting different places, I got a picture of peoples futures. How they are going to live it and who they will end up with. What will they do when the future calls." She takes another tray, this time with drinks.

"Ya went to the future?!" Sumire asks loud.

"Shh! Yes. Not only there but couple other places- universes as well. Or different dimension. Whatever you call them." Minako sighs and with a snap of fingers the circle is gone.

"Ooh... Who do I end up with? I need to know so that I don't get my hopes up fo' no reason."

"I'm not going to tell you. When you meet them, you'll know."

"Ya won't even tell me the gende'!"

"What's going on in here?" (Y/N) asks once she gets' back into her room after her mother told her the rest of the family is going to bed and that there is extra food in the fridge.

"Minako went to the future!"

"Eh, you can do that?"

"Yes, but I was thirteen when I was there the last time." Minako sighs.

"Where did these came from?" (Y/N) asks pointing to the two trays on the floor.

"From my mansion."

"That's not important! She know who I will end up with and won't tell it 'o me!"

"Isn't that kind of the point? You know when the time comes." (Y/N) says and takes a muffin from one of the trays. "Wow, these are really good!"

"Thank you. Now then who wants to start?"

"Let Sumire start. She's gonna lose anyway."

"I can't even describe how deeply hurt I am 'ight now." Sumire says placing her hand on her heart.

"Dear diary, today my dignity and pride-" (Y/N) starts before laughing.

"Got deeply wounde'." Sumire says with fake tears in her eyes and rolls the dice.

"Pfft. What did you get?"

"History. Gosh I suck with this." 

"(Y/N), would you do the honor?"

"Of course my lady. Alright, what day did the first world war start? June 29, July 17, August 1 or July 28?" (Y/N) reads from the card.

"Umm... Geez, I feel like one of ya had told this to me, but what was it?" She puts both of her hands on her face. "Imma go with June 29."

"Wrong."

"Dang it! What was the correct one?"

"July 28."

"I got it wrong by a whole month, what the heck. Why do I remember one of ya told me this date before?"

"It's because it's my birthday!" Minako exclaims.

"Shit... 'm dumb."

"Duh."

"Alright, um, sports." (Y/N) says.

"What year was volleyball in the Olympics for the first time? 1963, 1964, 1965 or 1962."

"Gosh, the years are so close, it could literally be any of them. Um... I'm going with 1964."

"That is correct! You may continue your turn."